Sponsored

What do you think 2021 Bronco sale price will be relative to MSRP?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For FCA buyers, Tread Lightly members get 1% below factory invoice. I'm hoping they'll have something similar on a Ford Bronco purchase. I did notice a Tread Lightly sticker on one of the teaser releases. Bought my last two Jeeps with the program. It takes the wind out of the sales managers sail as soon as you mention your a member of Tread lightly.

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if I've seen much discussion on this. What are thoughts about whether the Bronco is going to sell for above MSRP for the first couple years like the Raptor with zero incentives or rebates, or will we see similar incentives & rebates as regular production vehicles? Like how I paid 11k less than sticker on my last 2 new F150's.
2004 f150 when it first come out new body. 36600 sticker paid 26600 plus tax. 2016 z71 48000 sticker paid 35000 plus tax. I know the bronco is high demand because everyone wanted it to return. It could easily be sold for 10 percent off msrp but may take a couple years to see it. Ford has huge room for deep discounts so does GM. They would rather sale more units for less profit. It’s all about how many units they can produce
Sponsored