Sponsored

What do you think 2021 Bronco sale price will be relative to MSRP?

Alping3830

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150XLT 3.5EB
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if I've seen much discussion on this. What are thoughts about whether the Bronco is going to sell for above MSRP for the first couple years like the Raptor with zero incentives or rebates, or will we see similar incentives & rebates as regular production vehicles? Like how I paid 11k less than sticker on my last 2 new F150's.
Sponsored

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
ADM for 6 months or less will be the norm. MSRP deals will be had from day one but won't be the norm. Incentives and discounts from Ford I don't know enough about to comment. What incentives are out for the Raptor and GT350 these days?

The only recent experience I have had lately with incentives is on my Dodge. My 2019 Hellcat was discounted heavily when purchased a few months ago.

jamanrr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford F150 Powerstroke,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ADM for 6 months or less will be the norm. MSRP deals will be had from day one but won't be the norm. Incentives and discounts from Ford I don't know enough about to comment. What incentives are out for the Raptor and GT350 these days?

The only recent experience I have had lately with incentives is on my Dodge. My 2019 Hellcat was discounted heavily when purchased a few months ago.

That dodge rebate is for real, 10 dollars a HP or a 707 HP Hellcat is a discount of over $7,000 dollars on top of the invoice price which most dealers will do now.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
MSRP at least for the first 6-9 months. A lot of "additional dealer markup" during that time period as well at some dealers. MSRP or better in second year of production.

The Raptor is still not on the X plan, still being sold at MSRP at a lot of dealers (Although there are some like dealers here on Bronco 6G selling below)...
Unless Ford can produce 100k or more in the first year, I think there will be a "constrained" supply. Heck the FJ sold 50k in its first two years and I think there is far far more demand for the Bronco.

jamanrr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
MSRP at least for the first 6-9 months. A lot of "additional dealer markup" during that time period as well at some dealers. MSRP or better in second year of production.

The Raptor is still not on the X plan, still being sold at MSRP at a lot of dealers (Although there are some like dealers here on Bronco 6G selling below)...
Unless Ford can produce 100k or more in the first year, I think there will be a "constrained" supply. Heck the FJ sold 50k in its first two years and I think there is far far more demand for the Bronco.

I think you are wrong, this is not like the Toyota Supra, which I called about with a local dealer and was told they were selling it for 10 grand above invoice. There are dealers on Autotrader selling GTRs, Raptors, and even the new Supra for several thousands below MSRP. If you are willing to travel you will find a dealer that will sell to you,. I have a friend that just bought a local Ford dealership and I assure you that nothing close to MSRP will be sold at their dealership on in stock Broncos. I should know as I have already talked to them about it, it is not going to be like a first year run Raptor, GT350 or RS Focus (which can not be given away now). I plan reach out to my dealer and inquire about ordering one when the banks open up and I assure you that it would be sold to me at MSRP as long as it hopefully has other engine choices than the 2.3 liter turbo 4.

Sponsored

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
I think you are wrong, this is not like the Toyota Supra, which I called about with a local dealer and was told they were selling it for 10 grand above invoice. There are dealers on Autotrader selling GTRs, Raptors, and even the new Supra for several thousands below MSRP. If you are willing to travel you will find a dealer that will sell to you,. I have a friend that just bought a local Ford dealership and I assure you that nothing close to MSRP will be sold at their dealership on in stock Broncos. I should know as I have already talked to them about it, it is not going to be like a first year run Raptor, GT350 or RS Focus (which can not be given away now). I plan reach out to my dealer and inquire about ordering one when the banks open up and I assure you that it would be sold to me at MSRP as long as it hopefully has other engine choices than the 2.3 liter turbo 4.

What dealer? I dont mind traveling if I'm not paying MSRP.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I never said they wouldn't be sold at MSRP. I think MSRP is going to be the norm for awhile. Some will try to $$$s in ADM and some will sell at a discount. In a year or two, they will be selling like every other Ford 10-18% below MSRP.

jamanrr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@ChrispyKC should be selling below MSRP. The guy I know who bought the dealership has within a decade become the premium Ram dealer in my state and he from that success purchased a struggling Ford dealer in a nearby town.

I am in Arkansas and do not mind sharing the information once it gets closer to ordering time for the new Bronco,

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only saving grace is that my company buys all our vehicles from the same Ford dealership. We get X pricing on everything since we purchase so many cars. I'd be pretty shocked and annoyed given out lengthy history together if they didn't go below MSRP on the Bronco.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's really a question of how long you're willing to wait, and how far you're willing to drive.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's really a question of how long you're willing to wait, and how far you're willing to drive.
Give me a good enough price and I'll drive a couple hundred miles. I've been waiting too long for the Bronco to be reborn!

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Give me a good enough price and I'll drive a couple hundred miles. I've been waiting too long for the Bronco to be reborn!
Sheeeeit...I flew 3 hours to buy a $6,000 pickup lol. I went from OK to Tampa, FL to buy my GTO. I f'n LOVE to travel to buy dumb things :D

nameuser

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Halfcab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When the 5th Gen Mustangs first came out the local dealers were all about 2K over MSRP.
I had a Ford fleet account for the half dozen or so trucks I bought each year. I asked them if they could order me a new mustang on the fleet account and they said that they didn't think so. I told them to plug it in the system and voila a new Mustang for 3K off of MSRP

PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm hoping I can use my work X-Plan on one for less than MSRP. Worked well when I purchased my Explorer.
Sponsored