Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all-
I opted for roast cloth but was going to change my order to leather but it was given a Vin before I had a chance. I’ll be ordering Katskins leather now.
Anyone have a good idea of what Katskins color matches the roast interior? I’d like to have some swatches ready for when it arrives.

Thank you in advance
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all-
I opted for roast cloth but was going to change my order to leather but it was given a Vin before I had a chance. I’ll be ordering Katskins leather now.
Anyone have a good idea of what Katskins color matches the roast interior? I’d like to have some swatches ready for when it arrives.

Thank you in advance
The two closest, depending on your personal taste, are Cognac or the slightly darker Mahogany. A lighter shade of those two is Autumn.

It essentially comes down to your personal taste.

If you don't have access to a fairly local Katzkin installer/dealer I would order color samples of the colors that interest you.

This place sells swatches of the actual leather.

You can choose up to 10 samples, the only downside is shipping for them is pretty much the same cost as the 10 samples you choose.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here’s the mahogany in mine showing the stock roast vinyl armrests. The mahogany is slightly more orange but hard to tell with windows closed. They can provide more material if you wanted to reupholster the armrests but it is close enough for me.
Ford Bronco What does Roast Color = Katskins 9178281A-A136-4A02-86CC-25C8D24DEE0F
Sponsored