What does the soft-top on 2-door Bronco look like?

FleezusChrist

Base
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hyundai Sonata
I plan on buying the 2dr base model maybe with a few upgrades as was wondering is there any pictures out yet with the soft top?

I actually leaning towards the hard top. Also even with the back seats down will the hard top still not fit in the back ?

Advertisement

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Clubs

I plan on buying the 2dr base model maybe with a few upgrades as was wondering is there any pictures out yet with the soft top?

I actually leaning towards the hard top. Also even with the back seats down will the hard top still not fit in the back ?
2dr comes with hard top.. unless there is an optional soft top that I haven’t seen, you may have to wait for the aftermarket to create one.

OP

FleezusChrist

Base
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hyundai Sonata
2dr comes with hard top.. unless there is an optional soft top that I haven’t seen, you may have to wait for the aftermarket to create one.
Ok if that’s true, that’s good to know. Idk why I thought the Base 2dr comes with a soft top, I prefer the hard top anyways

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Clubs

Ok if that’s true, that’s good to know. Idk why I thought the Base 2dr comes with a soft top, I prefer the hard top anyways
Lucky you! I want one for a 4dr but base 4dr has soft, 2dr has hard

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Clubs

I don’t think that it will be possible to fit any hard top in the back of either the 2 door or 4 door. The doors, yes on the 4-door and most likely with seats down on the 2-door. But hard top, no way.

OP

FleezusChrist

Base
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hyundai Sonata
Lucky you! I want one for a 4dr but base 4dr has soft, 2dr has hard
I don’t think that it will be possible to fit any hard top in the back of either the 2 door or 4 door. The doors, yes on the 4-door and most likely with seats down on the 2-door. But hard top, no way.
I am pretty sure the 4dr can fit roof and both doors in the back. I watched a redline review video on the bronco and they showed a picture of it I believe

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Clubs

I am pretty sure the 4dr can fit roof and both doors in the back. I watched a redline review video on the bronco and they showed a picture of it I believe
Ah, yeah probably the detachable front sections. I was assuming the whole roof being removed and stored in the back. To my knowledge, the back part is all one piece. I could be wrong though and probably am lol.

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
On the 4dr I think from the back doors back is all one piece. Same as the 2 door

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Looks like I am getting a 4 door so it comes with the soft top. Besides, soft top is the only way you can always take off doors, and put the top down at a moments notice. That is what a convertible is all about.

lowmpg

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Good question. Also, who is a fan of soft-tops and have they ever been in a Jeep with one? They are absurdly loud and look terrible (IMHO) compared to a removable hardtop.

Bronco4lyfe85

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Good question. Also, who is a fan of soft-tops and have they ever been in a Jeep with one? They are absurdly loud and look terrible (IMHO) compared to a removable hardtop.
Why I would never buy a soft top.

1602198542332.gif

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
I wish the 2 door came standard with a soft top. My JKs had one for 9 years and being able to take out the windows and throw them in the back whenever, not needing extra hands to remove a top, or a hoist, somewhere to store it, is something that will take a while to get used to going to the Bronco.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
First day I owned a Jeep, it was broken into...5 times that summer and they broke a window every time even though it wasn't locked and the soft top was on! lol
Jesus! Were you in like Detroit or something? That's not a soft top problem, that's a bad neighborhood problem.

Advertisement

Advertisement