Sponsored

What does the soft-top on 2-door Bronco look like?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First day I owned a Jeep, it was broken into...5 times that summer and they broke a window every time even though it wasn't locked and the soft top was on! lol
Yikes! I have a buddy and his soft top got slit a handful of time and people broke into his center console. He never left anything of value but it was frustrating for him he always had slit windows.
Sponsored

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this a thing?

I just assumed you left the hard top panels at home.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why I would never buy a soft top.

1602198542332.gif
Exactly! All the windows on any car I've ever owned are totally unbreakable! If the whole car was made out of window it would never get a dent, don't know why they bother with that stupid steel.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok if that’s true, that’s good to know. Idk why I thought the Base 2dr comes with a soft top, I prefer the hard top anyways
For sure a 3rd party or in the future Ford will offer a soft top for the 2-door Bronco. I would rather buy with hardtop, and then get Bestop or other aftermarket soft top.

Soft top is nice because you can drive around with top down and not worry about rain. With hardtop off you can be away from home and get hit with a thunderstorm. With soft top you can go on a trip and still take the top down.

Both have their uses. I like the hard top outside of summer. Expecting a 3rd party soft top to go for around 1k. Maybe a few lower cost lower quality tops as well.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For sure a 3rd party or in the future Ford will offer a soft top for the 2-door Bronco. I would rather buy with hardtop, and then get Bestop or other aftermarket soft top.

Soft top is nice because you can drive around with top down and not worry about rain. With hardtop off you can be away from home and get hit with a thunderstorm. With soft top you can go on a trip and still take the top down.

Both have their uses. I like the hard top outside of summer. Expecting a 3rd party soft top to go for around 1k. Maybe a few lower cost lower quality tops as well.
I plan on running mostly with a bikini style top, unless rain is in the forecast. But since it never rains here, in the unlikely event I get caught in a storm I have the MGV and active and passive floor drains. Sounds good in theory anyway!
Sponsored