Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last Thursday 5/27 I received the exciting email that my Bronco is scheduled for production the week of 7/12. I just checked the tracker link, and I see this. In my nirvana last week, I looked at this same view but did not screen-grab it, and I don’t recall if it had more info than it does now. But why does it not show that it’s been scheduled and the VIN issued—which both happened last week? Does this mean they have reneged?

Ford Bronco What does this mean? 1956F6F7-E9E1-4565-8F9F-96E1D8A7E723
Sponsored

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you still see your VIN when you scroll down? My view is the same. There's not a bubble for "Scheduled for Production."

MikeDbronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last Thursday 5/27 I received the exciting email that my Bronco is scheduled for production the week of 7/12. I just checked the tracker link, and I see this. In my nirvana last week, I looked at this same view but did not screen-grab it, and I don’t recall if it had more info than it does now. But why does it not show that it’s been scheduled and the VIN issued—which both happened last week? Does this mean they have reneged?

1956F6F7-E9E1-4565-8F9F-96E1D8A7E723.jpeg
Do you still see your VIN when you scroll down? My view is the same. There's not a bubble for "Scheduled for Production."
mine does the same thing! Build for July 19th in the email but doesn’t show when ya click the link.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I still see my VIN.

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone's is like this as far as I've seen. There just isn't a timeline option for "scheduled but not yet in production."

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What does this mean? 1956F6F7-E9E1-4565-8F9F-96E1D8A7E723
They're all like that once you click on the link. If you have a VIN, you're good, unless you get a reschedule email. My production date has moved 3 times, but only a few weeks.
Sponsored