Sponsored

What does your wife think of the new Bronco?

DVO50

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Diesel, GMC 1500 3.0 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife says the new Broncos are UGLY. She doesn't understand the retro styling that has taken most of us back to our earlier days when we could only dream of having a 60's or 70's Bronco. Since it looks like only me and the grandkids will be riding, I may have to reconsider a 2 door ;).
Sponsored

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife says the new Broncos are UGLY. She doesn't understand the retro styling that has taken most of us back to our earlier days when we could only dream of having a 60's or 70's Bronco. Since it looks like only me and the grandkids will be riding, I may have to reconsider a 2 door ;).
The only reason I'll be able to afford one is because I have a wife. She humors me lol. (she likes the Defender 110 better, but the price .. the price)!

OP
OP

DVO50

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Diesel, GMC 1500 3.0 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But, she also didn't like the body style of the new Suburban. Guess what she drives now. Hopefully she will come around.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife is the reason we are getting one. It will be “her” vehicle. The timing worked perfect that her DD is going downhill.

That said, she really likes it except the fact that I keep obsessing over it and showing her pictures of everything. Her only condition is that we get the sound-deadened hard top, MT and a 2-door. The Badlands was my choice.

Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After the July 13th reveal she walked into the living room and she said “umm. I just saw the new Bronco on instagram. That’s definitely one of “your” vehicles isnt it?”

i said YEP!!!!!!

I reserved a Big Bend a few hours later. Within a day she had talked me into ordering a Wildtrak :love:

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife was pretty skeptical about my enthusiasm pre-reveal.

A lot of the spy shots were, lets say, not very flattering. She knows I have a short attention span and was thinking that during reveal I would change my mind.

We watched the reveal together and then immediately she was my partner in crime running around the house banging on keyboards swearing at Ford's IT team.

i made a good choice in wife and WildTrak.... :cool:

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may need to divorce her. I had the same thoughts when my wife tried to pass off a Boca Burger as a good alternate.

I know a few people who have gone through a divorce and they all agree they prefer their second partner
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife loves it. Showed her this morning how it navigated the big rocks of the Rubicon trail. She was impressed. We won’t be doing that, though! Crazy.

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife is almost as excited about it as I am. She said the only way we can get one is if I put a light bar over the windshield with round KC LEDs on it. I said ok honey, I’ll do that for you if that’s what you really want! ;)

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What does your wife think of the new Bronco? download_20200808_095110

She got me this shirt along with matching ones for the kids so I'd say pretty excited. Or just humoring me as I mention the bronco to her about 2 or 3 times a day.

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife likes it and our Raptor is her favorite vehicle we have ever owned. Her only stipulation was: "Don't build something that we can't go where we go with "Rex" (the JK)". Originally, she was convinced that she wanted the Cyber Orange. She has since seen the black images and is good with either. Everything we own is black with red accents and she is fine with doing that again.
Sponsored