Sponsored

What does your wife think of the new Bronco?

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ambivalent....but supportive of my mid-life crisis.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last night my wife said if I mention the Bronco one more time, she’s going to trade her car for a Porsche Macan. Not that I’m against that, but she drives 40K miles a year and the thought of maintenance on a Macan is daunting.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She loves it! She is the reason we’re buying it for her! She supports my challenger too.

Sahara00

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 wrangler, 2017 WRX, 2001Bmw 330cic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife never gets excited about any vehicle. She has cried when selling off a vehicle (2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara) which we had for about ten years. We drove that thing to california and back and took it off roading in PA. Had to get it towed 300 miles from PA to NY when I flooded the transmission. So when we watched the reveal video for the bronco the first time her eyes lit up and she became so excited. Everytime we watch a video on it now she gets all giddy. This bronco will be hers and we are going to spec it with the things she wants (with some of the things I want aswell ;).)

Sponsored
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife likes it, but she is tired of me talking about it.:LOL: I've never been so excited about a vehicle, but I think its because I can afford it and it is going to give me everything I have been looking for. Looking forward to getting it and I think my wife is too so I will stop bother her about it.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife is cautiously optimistic. She has been stuck, broken down, dirty, stranded on more than one of my off road excursions (snowmobile disasters lead the list).

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife gets nervous around any new car purchases. In my 20s, I was obsessed with modding cars and blew a lot of money. I can't blame her for being worried about new purchases. However, her favorite vehicle she owned was a 1990 Chevy Blazer. Since the Blazer back then resembled the Bronco, the new Bronco (especially the 2 door and its styling) is a much easier sell than if hypothetically I wanted a different vehicle. The price of the Base is also a big selling point too.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got around to placing a reservation with Granger (BL 4dr) earlier today and forwarded the confirmation email to my wife. Her response was simply a curt "bout time". It will be her DD but I'll probably be doing most of the off-road driving.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife loves it. She wants one of her own; but she doesn't want to sell her F-150 KR to get it.

Sponsored

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am the wife and I want the Bronco! My husband got the g-body (83 Regal) he has wanted since high school this year and he wants me to get a Bronco <3

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife thinks so highly of it that she’s buying one - Badlands in Area 51, no Sasquatch.

Buckin’Around

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz ML63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She could care less, but she likes how it looks and thinks it’ll be good for me.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wife likes it, but she is tired of me talking about it.:LOL: I've never been so excited about a vehicle, but I think its because I can afford it and it is going to give me everything I have been looking for. Looking forward to getting it and I think my wife is too so I will stop bother her about it.
I have the same situation going on man, and she calls me obsessive. What does she know about obsessive just because when I’m not at work I’m on Bronco6g forums every waking second. I have resorted to Making her take first bites of my food and sips of my beverages to ensure she hasn’t tried to poison me. But seriously she likes it and is happy I like and that’s cool with me.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does my wife say? :LOL: My husband likes it.
Sponsored