Sponsored

What exactly is the benefit to choosing to wait for MY22?

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree ?. So far nobody outside of payroll has driven these things yet. Wait til, "we the people/ blue collar weekend warriors" get a hold of it. Then the real tests begin! Parts will fly and heads will roll.. lol ? or or maybe just ?
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
7/16 res here. Will be waiting until 22MY.

Test drive engines and transmissions before ordering.
Getting to see 2 and 4 door rigs in the flesh. Do I really need 4 doors.
? Green.(hopefully)
Get to see different top options.

That and we have a MachE we hope will show up this summer, need to space things out.

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With inevitable price increase.. if you want a ‘22 top buy a ‘21 and pay for the top when it comes out. You will be further ahead. As far as the seats if they change, you can buy the new seat covers for a fraction of the cost of waiting and again price increases. Ford will not come out with a cold weather package. They don’t do that on other vehicles. The only reason for waiting is for different body colors. If that is your only reason, you will pay for it. But it’s your money.
will there be a price increase if ford converts your order to a 22 MY and you dodnt make any changes to the 21 MY ?

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lots of benefits to waiting, many external to Ford. Lots of benefits to 2021 too but that's the not the topic:

1. Getting to drive a bronco in person
2. Ford working out first year kinks
3. May get a whiff of Model Year 23 before committing (Warthog, Hybrid possibly)
4. Seeing competitors response and impact on pricing and dealers possibly negotiating
5. Getting to watch how high gas prices get (could very well be pushing $5 in 22)
6. Having consumer reviews and real-world reports on things like MPG, towing, 2.3 vs 2.7 etc, sasquatch suspension vs badlands, etc.
7. May be able to cross shop the used bronco market even if shallow
8. Have a better feel for aftermarket support that may impact initial purchase decisions
9. Access to any mild improvements or offerings
10. Saving up more cash

I'm sure there are many more. With that said, you can always justify waiting and tommorow is not promised. Do what's best for you, enjoy your bronco and don't look back.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Green

4E092D2F-4D3C-487A-8F4E-18FA18CB36AE.jpeg

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yeah i wont be so disappointed if im pushed to '22, i get to save more money and hopefully get to order this green 🥰
Sponsored