Sponsored

What exactly is the benefit to choosing to wait for MY22?

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With inevitable price increase.. if you want a ‘22 top buy a ‘21 and pay for the top when it comes out. You will be further ahead. As far as the seats if they change, you can buy the new seat covers for a fraction of the cost of waiting and again price increases. Ford will not come out with a cold weather package. They don’t do that on other vehicles. The only reason for waiting is for different body colors. If that is your only reason, you will pay for it. But it’s your money.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right?

So many comments here sound like all of an individual's issues will be cleared up by 2022. Options could be even worse than 2021.
Mint, sage, lime, forest, army, spring, brg, metallic or no?

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mint, sage, lime, forest, army, spring, brg, metallic or no?
Those are all crap!

I want pantone 7490. If Ford doesn't offer the exact colour I want 2022 is a fail like 2021.

Watch a green isn't even offered and those that waited cry in tears of grey.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those are all crap!

I want pantone 7490. If Ford doesn't offer the exact colour I want 2022 is a fail like 2021.

Watch a green isn't even offered and those that waited cry in tears of grey.
Ford Bronco What exactly is the benefit to choosing to wait for MY22? 1610916373418

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think there will be ANY significant changes to the Bronco from MY21 to MY22, other than the delayed options (Mansquatch, Tops, BYOD Rail, Tailgate Tray) My guess is the difference between the two will be...wait for it

One and Two, effectively you'll have the same vehicle.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The body color mod top, the bumper with both hooks and fog lights, SASQ/4-door with racks, slide out tailgate are some of the things originally intended for 21, that got pushed to 22. The forthcoming white top option, an anticipated color palette more diverse than the 21 for both interior and exterior, including Heritage and or other editions and of course the possibility of warthog, hybrid or other mechanical choices are worthy of consideration for waiting for a 22. And of curse the potential addiitons of as yet unkown items that Ford will offer. There is actually a lot to consider for some customers regarding the difference between 21 ans 22.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The body color mod top, the bumper with both hooks and fog lights, SASQ/4-door with racks, slide out tailgate are some of the things originally intended for 21, that got pushed to 22. The forthcoming white top option, an anticipated color palette more diverse than the 21 for both interior and exterior, including Heritage and or other editions and of course the possibility of warthog, hybrid or other mechanical choices are worthy of consideration for waiting for a 22. And of curse the potential addiitons of as yet unkown items that Ford will offer. There is actually a lot to consider for some customers regarding the difference between 21 ans 22.
this

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

most Important thing to wait for is choice of a color but that’s a roll of the dice if your waiting for a specific color

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did somebody say hybrid to compete with 4xe?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you aren't all in on a MY21 color I could see waiting as long as you are patient and don't need the vehicle

I'm just not so sure that the supply of these late items and MY22 anticipated items will necessarily equal or exceed demand at the opening of the MY22 order period, especially if they are setting stuff aside for dealer stock too at that point.

Could be same shit different year in an endless high demand/late availability catch up cycle. But hopefully at that point the COVID impacts on production are minimized.

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a dealership mechanic for 35 years, trust me first year models can be nightmares. Not saying the bronco will be, but no one can say it’ won’t I think I’ll wait for 2022 and see if the 2021’s are wheeling or sitting at the dealer.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was a dealership mechanic for 35 years, trust me first year models can be nightmares. Not saying the bronco will be, but no one can say it’ won’t I think I’ll wait for 2022 and see if the 2021’s are wheeling or sitting at the dealer.
But there won't be the usual difference. Tuesday will be 21's. Wednesday 22's.
Sponsored