Sponsored

What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ??

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look at page 9 of the Bronco Packaging Guide that was just posted. It refers to the Hero switches being "easy to reach on top of the instrument panel (IP)."

It has nothing to do with the cluster of gauges.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look at page 9 of the Bronco Packaging Guide that was just posted. It refers to the Hero switches being "easy to reach on top of the instrument panel (IP)."

It has nothing to do with the cluster of gauges.
I just found it odd that they would call out something like that as a trim difference, but if i get the same display screen that we have seen, im going to be a super happy camper. Thanks for the info, i haven't had a chance to look at that yet.

Deleted member 3063

The IP terminology was repeated by designers (not Missy's crew) and engineers in differing videos. It goes against what we refer to as a dashboard, but for different individuals refer to the same terminology at different times lends credence to the IP as being the entire dashboard.
At the 2 auto plants I worked the IP was the entire dash assembly which is assembled off line and installed in the truck as a unit.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Y'all are amateurs! Why demand one or the other when we can demand both! We want a full digital cluster AND soft touch pieces. Haha
Sponsored