Sponsored

What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ??

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also, I could swear I saw an early bronco walk around video that showed a different cluster. It was a smaller screen with an analog gauge on both sides on the screen. I cannot find it at all now. I must be remembering wrong.
Your not wrong I think that’s the screen on the lower trims a d the high trim gets that fancy screen they showed when switching goat modes it has the cool graphics I hope my black diamond comes with that screen but not holding my breath
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still hoping it means we get an all digital cluster like the F-150 because that thing is sexy. The current pre-production Bronco one is ugly as a mule's ass.
It’s beautiful. You just don’t know it yet.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s beautiful. You just don’t know it yet.
Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? 1612999625524

Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? 1612999650818

I stand by my comment that its a mule's ass. They should have just made everything MPH in the cluster. Perhaps an analog wave that shows my MPH or a person sprinting on the screen with a big MPH above their head.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your not wrong I think that’s the screen on the lower trims a d the high trim gets that fancy screen they showed when switching goat modes it has the cool graphics I hope my black diamond comes with that screen but not holding my breath
There is a lot of info floating around. Here are two pictures from the thread that included some BD pictures at a dealer. Only one analog speedometer on the left in the BD with the standard IP.
Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? 51193245-EB72-4F28-B66D-5C1916383E1A_1_105_c

Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? 8D79AE1C-FC7E-4527-9460-DE96DBD4E91B_1_105_c

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I wrong, or does every model show the screen as part of the gauges? So, presumably an analog tach, and then a screen with speedo and other info on a screen... like some VWs have.

I didn’t even know about this "high-level instrument panel", but now am thinking it’s what is shown in B&P, and others will just get basic gauges... another mis leading, “well we did say pre-production unit show in fine print”...

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a lot of info floating around. Here are two pictures from the thread that included some BD pictures at a dealer. Only one analog speedometer on the left in the BD with the standard IP.
Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? 8D79AE1C-FC7E-4527-9460-DE96DBD4E91B_1_105_c

Cool looks like it will have the cool graphics on the screen when switching goat modes I got the mid pakage on my black diamond not sure if that helps though

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cool looks like it will have the cool graphics on the screen when switching goat modes I got the mid pakage on my black diamond not sure if that helps though
Yeah, i hope that is not that dull light grey background all the time and at least allows it to be blue based like the picture in the post above:
Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? 1612999650818

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I could swear I saw an early bronco walk around video that showed a different cluster. It was a smaller screen with an analog gauge on both sides on the screen. I cannot find it at all now. I must be remembering wrong.
I think there was a couple incidents of internet reporting using the incorrect b-roll and showing the Sport dash when talking about the big Bronco.

Did it look like this?

Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? B0FD2D70-9994-4EDB-9CB2-A00B5598F9A1

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When the 2015 Mustang launched it had a "Premium interior" option which was $685 and they gave you zero information about what it was....

Turns out it was soft-touch materials on the tops of the door cards, soft-touch materials where your knees would touch the tunnel and a softer arm wrest material.

Now 6 years later that is built into the cost of the "Premium" package and identifies it as "premium door trim" instead of a stand alone option.

Now, i'm not saying exactly what it is for Bronco, but I would hazard a guess that it's soft-touch materials in a few places such as the leading areas of the dash, lower dash, etc, instead of a different instrument panel.

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there was a couple incidents of internet reporting using the incorrect b-roll and showing the Sport dash when talking about the big Bronco.

Did it look like this?

Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? 78D4524C-572B-40BA-BC56-4D89D5310717
Yes that is what I could be remembering seeing.

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m betting on the soft touch elements as well. The instrument cluster from everything I’ve seen looks the same in all trims, however the dash on the big bend looks like hard plastic, while the close up pics of the OBX dash look textured, like a rugged cloth material.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, i hope that is not that dull light grey background all the time and at least allows it to be blue based like the picture in the post above:
Ford Bronco What exactly is the High-level Instrument Panel ?? 78D4524C-572B-40BA-BC56-4D89D5310717
yea, that's kinda "meh" that light gray looks like crap. I would rather regular gauges if that's the view. I would actually prefer a regular speedo and tach w digital in the middle like the 15-20 F150 Lariat