Sponsored

What features are you getting that you DON'T want?

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Due to trims and packages what features are you getting that you don't care about or want?

I'm probably getting a Badlands so that means I'm getting a sway bar disconnect that I'll never use, MGV that I'll be covering up, washout flooring (I'm going to use floormats anyway) and about 7 GOAT modes that I don't care about (that last one is true for all the trims though.)

The reason I'm going Badlands is that is the only way I can get the Sasquatch package without the 35" tires and god awful rims and the MT with the high package.

If Base/MT/Sas was not MY2022, I'd look harder at that because then I'd have tons of money to deal with swapping out wheels and tires, and I'd be willing to forget about the high package because it would be such a value buy....

Anyway, who else is spending money on things they don't want?
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ALL OF THE NANNY SYSTEMS.

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I want the Lux Package for B&O stereo, additional outlets on the dash, and heated steering wheel. I do not want adaptive cruise control and active lane assist that comes with it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Get a Wildtrak. I’ll get a Badlands, and we can swap wheels, tires and flares.

Or get an Outer Banks and put 33’s on it when the OEM tires wear out. Someone will be taking Sasquatch springs and shocks off and you can pick them up pretty cheaply.

Me: unless they offer bolt on “stirrups”, the Badlands rock rails are going to go for sliders with bolt on steps. The wheels will probably go for ones with the Sasquatch offset. The over priced towing package is probably getting modified too, but I need to be able to tow day one. And there is that MIC top ...

Front bumper may go eventually if a better winch mount capable aftermarket version becomes available.

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get a Wildtrak. I’ll get a Badlands, and we can swap wheels, tires and flares.

Or get an Outer Banks and put 33’s on it when the OEM tires wear out. Someone will be taking Sasquatch springs and shocks off and you can pick them up pretty cheaply.

Me: unless they offer bolt on “stirrups”, the Badlands rock rails are going to go for sliders with bolt on steps. The wheels will probably go for ones with the Sasquatch offset. The over priced towing package is probably getting modified too, but I need to be able to tow day one. And there is that MIC top ...

Front bumper may go eventually if a better winch mount capable aftermarket version becomes available.
I want the MT, and well all that seems supremely exhausting. I'd just buy a classic at that point.

Even if I wanted the 2.7 and auto "upgrading" the BL is a better deal than the WT.

I don't think the towing package comes standard on the BL, does it?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a Badlands, I don’t want Eco mode. I want Sport Mode. I don’t want silver trim rings on the Sasquatch wheels. It’s going to cost me money to powder coat them black (but then I’ll have awesome wheels). Other than that, I want everything that comes on it.

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a Badlands, I don’t want Eco mode. I want Sport Mode. I don’t want silver trim rings on the Sasquatch wheels. It’s going to cost me money to powder coat them black (but then I’ll have awesome wheels). Other than that, I want everything that comes on it.
I'd want eco and sport and skip normal, but over all I could skip all that gimmicky crap.

Sponsored

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I picked up an Explorer ST the other day while I wait probably another year for my bronco... These are standard features and can easily be disabled.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I want the MT, and well all that seems supremely exhausting. I'd just buy a classic at that point.

Even if I wanted the 2.7 and auto "upgrading" the BL is a better deal than the WT.

I don't think the towing package comes standard on the BL, does it?
Tow doesn’t come standard, but unless they improve what you get for the cost, I am paying for something I am going to be replacing a component of because I need the initial capability until the aftermarket catches up.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs