Sponsored

What features are you getting that you DON'T want?

Deltapony123

Badlands
First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordering a race red Badlands. No need for any of the off road capability but I want the washout interior for my 6 dogs and dirt./hay I get in the vehicle from the farm. I want the black MGV, orange accents, 33” tires, 12” screen, auto 4x4.
Also hoping the Badlands will hold it’s value better.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't want the Badlands. I do want the black wheel rings, the black accents, the Sport mode (which can be used in 2wd) and have zero use for the swaybar disconnect. Also want tube steps, which are not an option on the Badlands . . . I understand that I can pull off the sliders and add the steps on my own . . . but no need when I can get the vehicle I want with the steps installed out of the gate . . . and once I add everything I am getting with the Wildtrak the Badlands actually will cost more $$ . . . if I went with MGV instead of leather I would be @ 1500.00 less - but still be without the things mentioned earlier and no power seats on top of it . . . I like my choices and, as I said, I do not feel like I have anything that I will not use/want.
Maybe the OBX then with the sport mode? Comes with the steps. Squatch and you end up where you want to go?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted a heated steering wheel, apparently I need 10+ other things to get that one.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disagree. You must not live in heavily populated deer country. Pedestrian detection alone can save totaling vehicle.

automatic breaking is applicable for the soccer mom who just nailed the breaks on a 45MPH because she passed Starbucks and can’t figure out how to make a legal U turn. Of course stop abruptly in a travel lane while you figure this out.

These sensors see beyond the headlights and your eyes react faster than you can process just like airbags. How’s the airbag know you’re going to slam into the steering wheel or B pillar in 10ms and be waiting right there to catch you?

I like AAC for the jerk in front that can’t modulate speed on I-95

I’m personally a 50/50 on my lane keep assist staying on. Roads are not properly lined for this feature. As humans we straighten curves (and flatten them hills), and lane keep on a poorly striped road can be nauseating

My Toyota take a break alarm has gone off on two long trips which takes into account driver inputs and It can tell when you should get off the road for a break long before you personally would admit it.....

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Adaptive cruise control - just want regular
360 Camera - just don't need it
Yeah I have adaptive cruise on the 2013 LC 200, and I hate it. But you can turn it off, which I always do. It also has front and side cameras, which I also don’t ever use.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yay! An entire thread devoted to complaints. Maybe now, y'all can stop complaining on all the other threads!
If you don’t like to hear and read other people’s complaints, an auto forum is the last place on earth you should be.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe the OBX then with the sport mode? Comes with the steps. Squatch and you end up where you want to go?
Yes, as I previously stated - that is a definite thought.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With Basesquatch and Black Diamond as my builds, I’m not getting too many extras, except maybe seatbelts.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Disagree. You must not live in heavily populated deer country. Pedestrian detection alone can save totaling vehicle.

automatic breaking is applicable for the soccer mom who just nailed the breaks on a 45MPH because she passed Starbucks and can’t figure out how to make a legal U turn. Of course stop abruptly in a travel lane while you figure this out.

These sensors see beyond the headlights and your eyes react faster than you can process just like airbags. How’s the airbag know you’re going to slam into the steering wheel or B pillar in 10ms and be waiting right there to catch you?

I like AAC for the jerk in front that can’t modulate speed on I-95

I’m personally a 50/50 on my lane keep assist staying on. Roads are not properly lined for this feature. As humans we straighten curves (and flatten them hills), and lane keep on a poorly striped road can be nauseating

My Toyota take a break alarm has gone off on two long trips which takes into account driver inputs and It can tell when you should get off the road for a break long before you personally would admit it.....
Totally agree. Have ACC for the first time since 2017) on my Raptor and am spoiled by the function . . . will not have another new vehicle without it. But lane keep assist is off just about all the time.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EXACTLY. Well said.

You and I must share some same DNA...
Agree 100%. I have been planning on disabling what I can...only concern is would disabling any of these nanny add-ons void a warranty or irritate insurance coverage?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing I'm getting that I don't want is to have to wait.

423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wanted a BASE SQUANCH WITH A DISCO SWAY but you can’t so I went with a BADLANDS because I need DISCO SWAY.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model