Sponsored

What features are you getting that you DON'T want?

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Due to trims and packages what features are you getting that you don't care about or want?

I'm probably getting a Badlands so that means I'm getting a sway bar disconnect that I'll never use, MGV that I'll be covering up, washout flooring (I'm going to use floormats anyway) and about 7 GOAT modes that I don't care about (that last one is true for all the trims though.)

The reason I'm going Badlands is that is the only way I can get the Sasquatch package without the 35" tires and god awful rims and the MT with the high package.

If Base/MT/Sas was not MY2022, I'd look harder at that because then I'd have tons of money to deal with swapping out wheels and tires, and I'd be willing to forget about the high package because it would be such a value buy....

Anyway, who else is spending money on things they don't want?
Sasquatch without 35's? . . .

Anyway - I am getting a Wildtrak with LUX, Leather and several other options putting at 60k . . . and can honestly say I believe I want every option I have chosen.
Sponsored

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting BaseSquatch. That will give me plenty of money for adding all the features I want aftermarket without getting all the features I don't.

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tow doesn’t come standard, but unless they improve what you get for the cost, I am paying for something I am going to be replacing a component of because I need the initial capability until the aftermarket catches up.
What capability are you looking for? It's a hitch receiver and pigtail... There really isn't room for improvement.

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sasquatch without 35's? . . .

Anyway - I am getting a Wildtrak with LUX, Leather and several other options putting at 60k . . . and can honestly say I believe I want every option I have chosen.
Yes, Sasquatch without 35s. The BL suspension and running gear is essentially the exact same as the Sasquatch.

If you're maxing out a Wildtrack, why not max out a Badlands? The only difference when maxed out is the sway disco. I'm not sure what the price difference would be, but doesn't look like that is a concern for you...

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, Sasquatch without 35s. The BL suspension and running gear is essentially the exact same as the Sasquatch.

If you're maxing out a Wildtrack, why not max out a Badlands? The only difference when maxed out is the sway disco. I'm not sure what the price difference would be, but doesn't look like that is a concern for you...
Don't want the Badlands. I do want the black wheel rings, the black accents, the Sport mode (which can be used in 2wd) and have zero use for the swaybar disconnect. Also want tube steps, which are not an option on the Badlands . . . I understand that I can pull off the sliders and add the steps on my own . . . but no need when I can get the vehicle I want with the steps installed out of the gate . . . and once I add everything I am getting with the Wildtrak the Badlands actually will cost more $$ . . . if I went with MGV instead of leather I would be @ 1500.00 less - but still be without the things mentioned earlier and no power seats on top of it . . . I like my choices and, as I said, I do not feel like I have anything that I will not use/want.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't want the Badlands. I do want the black wheel rings, the black accents, the Sport mode (which can be used in 2wd) and have zero use for the swaybar disconnect. Also want tube steps, which are not an option on the Badlands . . . I understand that I can pull off the sliders and add the steps on my own . . . but no need when I can get the vehicle I want with the steps installed out of the gate . . . and once I add everything I am getting with the Wildtrak the Badlands actually will cost more $$ . . . if I went with MGV instead of leather I would be @ 1500.00 less - but still be without the things mentioned earlier and no power seats on top of it . . . I like my choices and, as I said, I do not feel like I have anything that I will not use/want.
Fair. I'd take your build any day of the week, but I'm trying to stay about 45k.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands. Sway bar disconnect is the only feature I doubt I’ll ever use. With high package and 2.7L auto, I’m pretty much content with the rest.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
18" diameter wheels.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What capability are you looking for? It's a hitch receiver and pigtail... There really isn't room for improvement.
So I paid like $275 for that on my Jeep, and the current tow package costs a little more than the Bronco but you get a bigger alternator and battery.

I will at some point replace the receiver with class iii or higher.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont need that tracker in the car to inform insurance companies of how bad I drive!
I'm sure a Forscan can take care of that. Also wanna get rid of ASS (Auto Start Stop)

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am ordering a Badlands for all of the off road equipment and am "stuck" with the high package because I want the additional sound deadening. I'm getting, and don't want at least the following:

12" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability

Power Outlet - Back Side of Center Floor Console

360-Degree Camera

SYNC®4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition, LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability and Connected Navigation

Connected Navigation

Pre-Collision Assist w/Auto Braking

Smart-charging ports

MOLLES panels

Apple-anything

Ford Co-Pilot

Ambient footwell lighting

Last edited:

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost all of them. I want removable top and doors, advanced 4WD, the 12" screen, and MGV. This locks me into Badlands, even though I'll never test it anywhere remotely near its capability.
Sponsored