Sponsored

What happened to my Wildtrak production?

OP
OP
Choispics

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thats my position. Order what you want for your dream vehicle and wait a few extra months. Patience is a virtue, after all, and most people on this forum are getting lots of practice with that virtuous behavior!
[/QUOTE
Yeah, I reserved the Bronco 11 months ago and still waiting for it with patience. It seems people on this forum are pretty patient and "virtuous" as well. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, I reserved the Bronco 11 months ago and still waiting for it with patience. It seems people on this forum are pretty patient and "virtuous" as well. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, dear, did you think you were going to get it 11 months ago? I guess you'll have this waiting thing down like a pro since you've got a "late" res and a "sin" filled order. But, while you wait, you might as well stick around the forum and enjoy! People should be getting delivery in the next couple weeks 🤠

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the forum. You'll get alot of good from following this board but you will have to have some thick skin because there are a ton of members on here (including myself) that are just pissed off and lash out because of all the lies, decent, and backward pedaling Ford (and dealers) have done.

Here are some key things you'll need to understand..

1) most reservations occured within the first day or two of the announcement. Like me, I didn't reserve for a few days after and believe it or not, it puts us well behind (like talking 100k reservations in the first day or 2)

2) bad news is that your reservation doesn't much matter if you did not convert your reservation to an order before March 19th (think that was the cut off date)

3) good news is that your reservation doesn't much matter anywhere outside your specific dealer. Your Reservation timestamp only comes into play against others at that dealer. So there are people that have made really late reservations yet got VINs because of their dealer selection.

..and lastly above all, the largest key factor in all this mess now is constraints.

If you switched your order to a soft top big bend, chances are you'd see it this year.

Good luck, catch up, and have patience because you have no other choice

Oh...and your dealer is probably lying to you. "VIP" orders are something that Ford hands out and dealers don't have any say. "Priority" orders are something Ford gave to dealers to allow them 1 or 2 max "front of the line" passes and those were handed out a awhile ago.

So unless you are Jay Leno, an aftermarket Ford Partner, or some seriously powerful influencer it's doubtful you got a VIP. They could have given you a Priority, but unless there is something you are not telling us... I wouldn't hold your breath on that either.

OP
OP
Choispics

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome to the forum. You'll get alot of good from following this board but you will have to have some thick skin because there are a ton of members on here (including myself) that are just pissed off and lash out because of all the lies, decent, and backward pedaling Ford (and dealers) have done.

Here are some key things you'll need to understand..

1) most reservations occured within the first day or two of the announcement. Like me, I didn't reserve for a few days after and believe it or not, it puts us well behind (like talking 100k reservations in the first day or 2)

2) bad news is that your reservation doesn't much matter if you did not convert your reservation to an order before March 19th (think that was the cut off date)

3) good news is that your reservation doesn't much matter anywhere outside your specific dealer. Your Reservation timestamp only comes into play against others at that dealer. So there are people that have made really late reservations yet got VINs because of their dealer selection.

..and lastly above all, the largest key factor in all this mess now is constraints.

If you switched your order to a soft top big bend, chances are you'd see it this year.

Good luck, catch up, and have patience because you have no other choice

Oh...and your dealer is probably lying to you. "VIP" orders are something that Ford hands out and dealers don't have any say. "Priority" orders are something Ford gave to dealers to allow them 1 or 2 max "front of the line" passes and those were handed out a awhile ago.

So unless you are Jay Leno, an aftermarket Ford Partner, or some seriously powerful influencer it's doubtful you got a VIP. They could have given you a Priority, but unless there is something you are not telling us... I wouldn't hold your breath on that either.
I don't know if they are lying.. but they were saying I'm in”front of the line” because they put me on VIP. They are probably lying…I don’t know…🤦

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't know if they are lying.. but they were saying I'm in”front of the line” because they put me on VIP. They are probably lying…I don’t know…🤦
If it were true, you'd have a vin and a build date weeks ago. VIP and priority were the first served and that was over a month ago that they got their build info.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They won't even let me in the line...
Sponsored