Sponsored

What happened to the optional power seats in front (10-way for driver and 8-way for passenger)?

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After spe-cing my Wildtrak, I was looking at about $62,000 with taxes. However, I could not help but notice that I would be paying this amount of money for a manual 6-way seats and could not stop laughing. I am currently driving an suv I bought for $32000 and it has power leather seats and all the cool interior stuff.
And how about those medium sandstone leather seats on the WT ???.
Someone needs to go back to the drawing board on the Wildtrak interior and pay the same attention as was paid on the outside, because I am not going to spend double and get a downgrade.
Before B&P it was heresy for me to even think of an option outside the Bronco but now I am openly flirting with all kinds of options. If Ford does not move fast, this trickling out of cancellations will become a floodgate.
That said. it is encouraging that the CEO is listening; fingers crossed.
Sponsored

srae321

Big Bend
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in the same boat. It took a year of car shopping last year for me to come to the conclusion I hated everything, but the perspective Bronco. It was the only vehicle that I liked enough to spend money on. I guess I'm old - the thought of spending over 30,000 on something I don't 100% love just seemed ridiculous. Now hear I am, back where I was last year - trying to decide if I want to settle. I still love the Bronco, but those interiors....................boy what were they thinking. And the loss of power seats to some may be trivial, but it isn't to me. I'm short, and I need that extra maneuvering to sit comfortably and be able to see over the steering wheel lol. Like you said, they're listening so I'm not giving up just yet. But I may have to start looking at a back up plan just in case.

OP
OP
moisea

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the same boat. It took a year of car shopping last year for me to come to the conclusion I hated everything, but the perspective Bronco. It was the only vehicle that I liked enough to spend money on. I guess I'm old - the thought of spending over 30,000 on something I don't 100% love just seemed ridiculous. Now hear I am, back where I was last year - trying to decide if I want to settle. I still love the Bronco, but those interiors....................boy what were they thinking. And the loss of power seats to some may be trivial, but it isn't to me. I'm short, and I need that extra maneuvering to sit comfortably and be able to see over the steering wheel lol. Like you said, they're listening so I'm not giving up just yet. But I may have to start looking at a back up plan just in case.
I agree. Offer all black and all tan leather,vinyl, and cloth interior. After that they are free to mix what ever colors they choose. Finally, like you said, for practical and not just aesthetic reasons they need to offer optional power seats - 10-way and 6-way on all of them.

Cajun_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've read some other threads that say the lack of power seats on all trims is an error in B&P. It should come with adding leather but it's just not showing up right now. I hope that's the case because spending $50K+ on a vehicle with no power seats is plain ridiculous to me anyway.

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've read some other threads that say the lack of power seats on all trims is an error in B&P. It should come with adding leather but it's just not showing up right now. I hope that's the case because spending $50K+ on a vehicle with no power seats is plain ridiculous to me anyway.
This is what was said in the materials walkthrough, but only for the 4dr. Power seats are not available on 2dr models. Also, if you choose leather on the Badlands it will swap out carpet for vinyl flooring and you'll get power seats.

Edit: What I intended above was that if you get power seats in the Badlands 4dr, it will add carpet flooring instead of vinyl. My wording was confusing in that respect.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what was said in the materials walkthrough, but only for the 4dr. Power seats are not available on 2dr models. Also, if you choose leather on the Badlands it will swap out carpet for vinyl flooring and you'll get power seats.
No...the badlands has vinyl flooring...you can’t have power seats with leather in BD and BL though.

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I missed that. That’s the opposite of what you said though lol. Thanks for the heads up, I was under the assumption they weren’t available at all.
Sorry about that, writing is not a strong suit of mine. I'll go back an update. Thanks

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think Power Seats should be part of any 4 door above a certain trim, sans BL because of the washout.

But to force someone to upgrade to leather just to get power seats say on a WT is just stupid.

I may have to go leather just to get the Power, but of all the add-ons that are adding up dang fast.. leather is the first one to go.. Once I have my seat where I like it.. don't need to move it anyway :)

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think once you add the Leather... The BL no longer gets Washout floors and gets Carpets.. that's right.. ANOTHER FORD GOTCHA!!!!

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m a little bummed about no power seats on 2-door. I heard the excuse because you need to be able to push the seat forward for people to get in back. That’s the same with any 2-door sports car and they have powered seats.
Sponsored