Sponsored

What happened to the optional power seats in front (10-way for driver and 8-way for passenger)?

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, I'm really having difficulty comprehending the rational of power seat = carpet floor. My Super Duty had power seats and a vinyl floor so why can't Ford do it on a Bronco?

Ohhhh! There's electrical connections down there! Eeek! It'll Explode! Save the children!

Horse Hockey..... there are tons of water resistant electrical connectors out there from low to high amperage. Certainly enough to manage a power seat. This is a BS cop out on Fords part and it's not cool.

So, to all the listening rockstars at Ford: please get your heads out of your asses and fix this. Fix your Build & Price limitations. Fix your weak sauce low-rise stance on the sasquatch. Even with 315's it looks like a soccer mom grocery getter. Give it a stance like it had in the renderings. Seriously, everything I've seen from the "rockstars" since Friday morning has been amateur hour.
Sponsored

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I'm really having difficulty comprehending the rational of power seat = carpet floor. My Super Duty had power seats and a vinyl floor so why can't Ford do it on a Bronco?

Ohhhh! There's electrical connections down there! Eeek! It'll Explode! Save the children!

Horse Hockey..... there are tons of water resistant electrical connectors out there from low to high amperage. Certainly enough to manage a power seat. This is a BS cop out on Fords part and it's not cool.
Ford Bronco What happened to the optional power seats in front (10-way for driver and 8-way for passenger)? HorseHockey2

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We call these options. Give me the option to have power seats and accept the consequence: higher price, carpet, leather seats. At least I have the choice to get what I want. I do not need a nanny telling me I cannot have it because it may get wet.

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No idea what they put in F150's. Sorry, can't help you there. As far as waterproof connectors go, its not rocket surgery. Ford buys these by the billions. I'll happily pay the $10 extra for the waterproof connectors.

51RX9HINpNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about some memory seats? I'm all in and buying a Bronco but my $25K Escape today has memory seats but my $60k Bronco won't.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Plenty of two door coupes with back seats in this world with power front seats. Iā€™ve asked Ford why no power on the two door but havenā€™t seen a response.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im fine with the BL washout interior being replaced with carpet if that means I get powered seats with the leather upgrade.

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im fine with the BL washout interior being replaced with carpet if that means I get powered seats with the leather upgrade.
The material walk through states just that. Someone posted the screen grab. The B&P doesnā€™t agree. I am just going to wait out the order catalogue the dealers use to spec a vehicle.
Sponsored