First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those two things were literally the only thing in B&P I was curious about the price. The rack I was likely going to buy later aftermarket anyway. The pullout...if it's available I'd like to get it. Especially if you can stand on it and it has the embossed "Ford" in it. Otherwise I'll get an aftermarket solution as well.

No other accessories were, I imagine, be worth getting through Ford.
Ya I wasn’t super big on bagging a lot of the accessories but I think Ford needs to communicate on the things we have been shown at these super cel events- are they aftermarket crap or is this stuff Ford is pushing on their accessory dept...
So damn confusing
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the BP is a work in progress but it would be nice if Ford could communicate this stuff

Hey guys more accessories to come, hey guys you can’t get a Sasquatch with this certain option because of this reason...

Once again Ford can’t seem to communicate worth a shit
That's the thing that makes me shake my head. The lack of communication is what is pissing a lot of people off. I don't expect the B&P to be perfect and I'm grateful we have it now, but it leaves too much to the imagination (in negative ways) that we were not expecting. It's not hard to say something like you suggested "more accessories to come" and "you can’t get a Sasquatch with this certain option because of ...". That would at least settle people down so they can enjoy playing with the B&P as is and still be excited about this big purchase.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to see the accessory rail for the dash.
Not there yet.
Don't worry yourself over it too much. Picatinny rails are cheap and easy to fabricate. There will be many available before launch.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's the thing that makes me shake my head. The lack of communication is what is pissing a lot of people off. I don't expect the B&P to be perfect and I'm grateful we have it now, but it leaves too much to the imagination (in negative ways) that we were not expecting. It's not hard to say something like you suggested "more accessories to come" and "you can’t get a Sasquatch with this certain option because of ...". That would at least settle people down so they can enjoy playing with the B&P as is and still be excited about this big purchase.
And too be honest I’m more confused now
I was set on a 4 door BD squatch but I also need the roof rails and rack but now we “can’t “ get those two together...
?

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The three accessories I looked for first as they have been the subject of some of the videos wherein the ford rep highlights them and states they are in fact accessories are the load bearing slide out tray; the fold down shelf that can be attached to the inside of the tailgate (was used to place a coleman type stove on in the demo); and the picatinny rail. In that same demo video, if you pay close attention, there is what appears to be metallic molles backing against the rear of the back seat. That would be really handy, but unknown what is or is not available. I think I counted around 36 accessories in the accessory section of the B/P, like to know where all the others are.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And too be honest I’m more confused now
I was set on a 4 door BD squatch but I also need the roof rails and rack but now we “can’t “ get those two together...
?
Yep, things like that and weird things like no sound deafening headliner with the 2.7L, lol. I assume it's just a miss and it will be fixed but that would be nice to know.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was communicated that more accessories would be added later (I believe around December).

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since the non-existent rack was covered, I'll mention that the slide-out tailgate platform thingy was noted to be late-availability by Ford. Doesn't seem like anything late-availability is on the B&P.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my build done OK with one exception, I need it clarified if you can flat tow with BOTH TC's, or just the Part-Time, which states you can due to the neutral setting. But the Advanced TC does not state you can flat tow, doesn't say you can or can't. I want the Advanced Auto TC but I also have to be able to flat tow. Anyone know?? Trying to get info out of Ford is a PIS!

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When they revealed that concept rig, that roof rack was said to be only a concept and there weren’t any plans to make it available.
This was the only one I was interested in ?‍♂

Sponsored
OP
OP
JackBoston

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This was the only one I was interested in ?‍♂
Yeah, great concept, cuz you could open the roof over both rows without a roof rack above. Might even been able to secure second row roof to rack. Hopefully both rack and tailgate will be added or be after market. Also would love a Bimini that covered first two rows only.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm still curious why there is an "extra" rack mount point on the 4D and why the 4D rack is as short as the 2D. Why wouldn't it run the full length? Why are there two mount points in the rear. I hope the do offer a rack that only mounts on the rearward points.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since the non-existent rack was covered, I'll mention that the slide-out tailgate platform thingy was noted to be late-availability by Ford. Doesn't seem like anything late-availability is on the B&P.
Where did you see that the tailgate was late availability? I can't find that info

Rev17

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my build done OK with one exception, I need it clarified if you can flat tow with BOTH TC's, or just the Part-Time, which states you can due to the neutral setting. But the Advanced TC does not state you can flat tow, doesn't say you can or can't. I want the Advanced Auto TC but I also have to be able to flat tow. Anyone know?? Trying to get info out of Ford is a PIS!
Note the scroll down slider on the details page. If you scroll down you'll see that it states you can flat tow with both TCs.

TC.JPG

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs