Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Ford dealer in corydon IN changed my reservation to a order than canceled it. Sucks ford customer service can’t do anything about it. When i log in to ford it says order created in April 6 then order cancelled on April 7. I’m pissed I never even converted the order let alone cancelled it. I was waiting to change dealers when ford would let me and my whole reservation gets canceled by the dealership.

A lady in ford customer service to me to call aroundto different dealerships and ask if they have any allocations left. That’s only way I’m going to get one in 2022.
Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford dealer in corydon IN changed my reservation to a order than canceled it. Sucks ford customer service can’t do anything about it. When i log in to ford it says order created in April 6 then order cancelled on April 7. I’m pissed I never even converted the order let alone cancelled it. I was waiting to change dealers when ford would let me and my whole reservation gets canceled by the dealership.

A lady in ford customer service to me to call aroundto different dealerships and ask if they have any allocations left. That’s only way I’m going to get one in 2022.
It'd be a bit of a drive, but Ruxer Ford in Jasper has been great to work with. Invoice pricing and very responsive with any questions I've had. Of course, that's if you're willing to wait til 22. They only had allocations in the teens.