First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would be awesome if they took em all and did a big promotion event on a Camel Trophy like rally. Invited prominent offroaders and vendors and others.
Sponsored

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure I would want one. Went to the Moab Off-Roadeo Sunday. The Bronco we drove had just over 1,400 miles after we finished for the day. About 30 miles of highway driving, 30 miles of off-road. So far it had about 700 miles of off road travel already. I read a while back the average Jeep is driven about 700 miles off road in its entire live. 3 years of that much off road driving with many novices behind the wheel would not appeal to me.
"3 years old and only 3000 miles. Traded in by a sweet old lady that just drove it to Bingo once a week"

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They’ll end up at Dealer Auction.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told at the event by the crew working it that the company running the Off-Roadeos for Ford bought them from Ford and will eventually sell them and replace with new Broncos. Some of the guides were hoping they’d get an opportunity to buy them whenever they do get sold.
Thanks for answering this question!

I bet they will be offered to guides, BN staff, and BN members first before going to auction.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they are Roadeo bound for their existence, I don’t even know if they have VIN’s?
Aside from all the other reasons why they would have a VIN, since they are licensed, they gotta have VINs to be titled.
Sponsored