Sponsored

What happens to Unordered First Editions?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At Honda when they brought back the Honda Civic type R we added 18k on top of MSRP before we added every possible feature and add on in the magazine to it. I think we sold that thing for around 60k, mind you that the civic type R was only a 35k car. So I can easily see 30k with every dealer option being added and just sky rocketing the price. Then some one will buy it and itā€™ll become a trailer Queen/garage ornament until itā€™s sold in a auction for triple the buying price.
and this is why we assume dealers are greedy and should be avoided by use of a cattle prod
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thatā€™s how I got my Jeep, nobody wanted a Jeep with A Dragon Tattoo. So, the dealers all cut the prices. I got a great deal, sold it 3 years later for almost what I paid for it.
Was the dragon sticker easy to remove? That would just turn it into a Sahara right?

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
and this is why we assume dealers are greedy and should be avoided by use of a cattle prod
Thatā€™s why I donā€™t trust ford to make a Base-Man-Squatch. Why would they when they can easily say just upgrade to a badlands or black diamond and make more money off of us. Iā€™m really starting to lean towards badlands all stock for mini squatch.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s why I donā€™t trust ford to make a Base-Man-Squatch. Why would they when they can easily say just upgrade to a badlands or black diamond and make more money off of us. Iā€™m really starting to lean towards badlands all stock for mini squatch.
this reasoning is reinforcing the notion that dealers are greedy

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This begs the question- are reservations transferable? ?
No but if someone wanted to give me $15,000 - Iā€™d figure it out.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was the dragon sticker easy to remove? That would just turn it into a Sahara right?
Also dragons on the Seats, and gauges, plus all the trim was bronze. The decal could be removed with a heat gun. Saw a couple online that did that, and yes it was just a Sahara.
Hereā€™s what was included; I got a great deal on it, and traded it in for almost what I paid for it, so I have no complaints.
Ford Bronco What happens to Unordered First Editions? 79411573-0732-4ED8-BAEC-002ADE1A3D74
Sponsored

Last edited: