Sponsored

What happens when they add options after you order, but months before your build?

Kayak_Nick

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So many accessories are not yet in B&P. In particular the slide out tailgate and table for the 4 door isn't there. So what happens if I place my order in Jan, they add those in Feb and my build date isn't until 6 months after that? (Just an example)
Sponsored

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably get them from the parts department to avoid any delays in your order. Thats what ill be doing. Not gonna risk any delays over accessories i can add at any time.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So many accessories are not yet in B&P. In particular the slide out tailgate and table for the 4 door isn't there. So what happens if I place my order in Jan, they add those in Feb and my build date isn't until 6 months after that? (Just an example)
Some of the accessories are not going to be DIO (shipped with or slightly ahead of the truck). Those things will need to be ordered separately, and most dealers can include them in your financing when you sign for the truck.
Typically we can modify an order until it is picked for scheduling. After that we can make limited modifications to the order. So if you order it say, December, and it's still unscheduled in March, you can still make changes.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As has been stated in many threads, you can change your build up until they assign a VIN. That happens shortly before it's ready to be produced. It's likely Ford will be announcing more accessories before order placement. It has yet to be confirmed if late availability options can be ordered in December with the vehicle and wait till available. If so, I'll be waiting for the black modular roof.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As has been stated in many threads, you can change your build up until they assign a VIN. That happens shortly before it's ready to be produced. It's likely Ford will be announcing more accessories before order placement. It has yet to be confirmed if late availability options can be ordered in December with the vehicle and wait till available. If so, I'll be waiting for the black modular roof.
Typically, we can submit an order with late availability options, but it delays the order from being scheduled. This seems to me the most likely scenario, as Ford wants to forecast the entire 2021 production. That's why they want all orders converted by 1/31.

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would like to think that Ford is not stupid enough to add a bunch of accessories and options after MY21 ordering date but based on their track record with roll out of the Bronco, it’s good to happen.
Sponsored