What happens when your dealer puts your order in but hasn’t confirmed price with you. Can you still switch dealers before the deadline? And is the deadline March 19?
Why have you waited to have this conversation with your dealer? He's going to assume MSRP plus fees if you haven't said anything.
Here comes the car purchase police again.Why have you waited to have this conversation with your dealer? He's going to assume MSRP plus fees if you haven't said anything.
Most of the B6G members had conversations with multiple dealers about pricing months ago. Essentially shopping our reservation around.
If your dealer has put your order in it is a bit of a pain to switch dealerships. You have to tell the dealer that submitted your order to turn it back into a reservation and then switch dealerships. If they won't do that then you have to call Ford Bronco Specialists and have them push the dealership to switch.
confirm the price now, in writing. If they're not willing to confirm the price then switch dealership.
Here comes the car purchase police again.
How many posts are you going to make chastising people for not getting their 6g Bronco pricing in writing in 1966?
OP: there is still plenty of time, and this purchase doesn’t break the top most 10 important things for the majority of people right now. As long as you get it sorted out in the next 37 days, you’re fine. And that’s not difficult, because computers exist and it takes minutes to wrap the process up.