Sponsored

What have you broken on your Bronco so far?

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was hauling boxes of flooring for my basement in my 2 door... this is what happens when the seats don't lay flat with the cargo area... plastic piece is way too thin. On a plus side, it was a $30 part and was able to get it in fairly quick.

Ford Bronco What have you broken on your Bronco so far? 20220308_190846

Ford Bronco What have you broken on your Bronco so far? 20220308_192057

20220308_192057.jpg
Sponsored

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The sun glasses holder two weeks in, possible the front differential. Dealer opened a case with ford engineering (or so they say) on how to proceed been a week havenā€™t heard anything.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was hauling boxes of flooring for my basement in my 2 door... this is what happens when the seats don't lay flat with the cargo area... plastic piece is way too thin. On a plus side, it was a $30 part and was able to get it in fairly quick.

Do you recall the part number? I think a few of us in this thread alone have broken the brittle clips when attempting to remove this piece.

EKOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The first thing I broke was the parking brake switch on the Bronco at the Off Roadeo in Vegas last August. Took me all of 30 secondsā€¦too used to old cars with mechanical parking brakes. On my Bronco -Windshield, kick panel speaker cover, netting on driverā€™s side door, etched the plastic cover to the dash cluster. Iā€™m sure more to come. Iā€™m just glad I bought it to drive not show.

EKOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm doing the 3 dash and 2 rear tonight, any tips?
I may be too late to help, but the dash and rear were easy with inexpensive interior tools from Harbor Freight. Just take your time and donā€™t force anything. Kick panels are the issue.

Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think one good question might be, who hasnā€™t broken that poor excuse for a latch in the rear storage area, seems to me like if it was lifted more than 3 times itā€™s going to fall apart.

that said, overall still very happy with fit and finish on just about everything else besides the soft top which clicks like a zombie in The Last of Us and I still canā€™t figure out.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I scratch the paint on the pilar D trying to remove the soft top. And some how, I got a paint chip in the tailgate. I'm still wondering how on earth a rock got there.

Ohh and I almost forgot. A dent on my door thanks to a windy day that slam my door against rear mirror of another car.
Freaking paint chips.... I've got two on my doors already. Getting them filled, and then PPFing the doors. I've had the entire front end already PPF'd.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think one good question might be, who hasnā€™t broken that poor excuse for a latch in the rear storage area, seems to me like if it was lifted more than 3 times itā€™s going to fall apart.

that said, overall still very happy with fit and finish on just about everything else besides the soft top which clicks like a zombie in The Last of Us and I still canā€™t figure out.
Damn clickers...

Ford Bronco What have you broken on your Bronco so far? 1651253928777

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you talking about this?
Ford Bronco What have you broken on your Bronco so far? 594C6F5E-120A-44CA-AA0C-B4A7EE44553E

Does anyone know what the part number is for this?

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you talking about this?
Ford Bronco What have you broken on your Bronco so far? 594C6F5E-120A-44CA-AA0C-B4A7EE44553E

Does anyone know what the part number is for this?
Yep, that, I don't know that I'd even waste the money to replace it, it's so poorly put together that it seems like if you do get another one, if it's the same part it'll just break again. Maybe Mabett will make one at some point?

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, that, I don't know that I'd even waste the money to replace it, it's so poorly put together that it seems like if you do get another one, if it's the same part it'll just break again. Maybe Mabett will make one at some point?
How are people breaking these? I use mine fairly often (store the toolkit and some other stuff in there) and it hasn't even shown signs of straining. I've even used the strap to lift it while a cooler was on one side of it and it was just fine

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are people breaking these? I use mine fairly often (store the toolkit and some other stuff in there) and it hasn't even shown signs of straining. I've even used the strap to lift it while a cooler was on one side of it and it was just fine
However it is that the part on the top is connected to the part on the bottom was very weak on mine, not sure if it was glue or clips or what, but it won't stick back together again.
Sponsored