Sponsored

What have you heard? Will all current orders be built before the start of production of the 2023 model year?

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally the first good explanation as to why my Badlands 2 Door 7 MT has yet to be scheduled for production.
Any maybe why my BB with nearly no options or accessories been sitting on ice mountain since January.
Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't have any insider knowledge, but zero chance they get all current orders built before the 2023 switchover.

I'm sure MANY of us with existing orders from early reservations (July 2020, here) will end up getting pushed to next year.
Maybe you will be rewarded by the wait with more options. The shocks dealio for the wildtrak came out after i was built...I would have added those but it was too late. Might be a blessing in disguise

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called customer service yesterday. She gave me my price protection certificate number and said it was good for up to $975. I thought Ford was going to honor 2021 pricing on orders prior to March 19, 2021!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called customer service yesterday. She gave me my price protection certificate number and said it was good for up to $975. I thought Ford was going to honor 2021 pricing on orders prior to March 19, 2021!
There have been two price increases. So if you ordered before March 19, 2021 then there are two separate price adjustments. And of course, FoMoCo is treating them differently.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There have been two price increases. So if you ordered before March 19, 2021 then there are two separate price adjustments. And of course, FoMoCo is treating them differently.
I did order before March 19, 2021 but was pushed back to MY22 and had to reorder in Oct

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't have any insider knowledge, but zero chance they get all current orders built before the 2023 switchover.

I'm sure MANY of us with existing orders from early reservations (July 2020, here) will end up getting pushed to next year.
I agree, while it's not quite no way, no how... it's pretty damn obvious that it is unlikely that the orders will all be filled.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys realize they’re just trained to read from a computer screen, right? They don’t have special information, they’re call center people…you know more about the Bronco than they do. Everything about your order is on your reservation page, they don’t know anymore than that.
Holy cow Dream Crusher!

You'll make a great wife some day! :)

Lava

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ugh I am july 2020 no vin yet for me :(

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not let us know what chips we are waiting on? Then if it's something live NAV, I can just except the vehicle without it. Or I would feel like they cared if they could just give me that info. @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They’ll build enough Broncos at current production rates to fill all orders…but they’re filling to dealer allocation, not filling in reservation order, so there will be tons of stock orders going out while customers who reserved still sit and wait.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They’ll build enough Broncos at current production rates to fill all orders…but they’re filling to dealer allocation, not filling in reservation order, so there will be tons of stock orders going out while customers who reserved still sit and wait.
Not good for those of us waiting!

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer has 8 reservations remaining to fill, based on their allocations for the remainder of 2022 he feels really good that they will all be filled. Now, if you are at some dealer that has way more remaining reservations than they do available allocations then you may not get built. Here is to some positive thinking.

JABronco87

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess I don't know the layout from the plant to ice mountain, but if they have to move them, and there is ice, I think salt is a possibility.
This is exactly what I would be worried about. There are videos of them driving them from ice mountain back to the plant on the salted roads. That's going to sit for a few days if they even wash it at all or let the dealer clean it after delivery. Sitting in a field is no biggie, but the driving on salted roads would bother me.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the part highlighted new? I don't remember reading that before. If so, what a hose job by Ford. Wait a couple years for your order to get built and they take away the price protection all while newer orders are getting built. 🖕

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
Sponsored