Sponsored

What if 2-door Bronco is longer than it looks?

Waken2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The two door will look fine. Its just a perspective thing in the photo that makes it look a bit weird. You can see this very clearly by looking at the different shape of the front Wheel compared the rear Wheel in the original photo.
Can't wait for the reveal to see if this is the case.
Sponsored

LRDiscovery2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 2, Lexus GS450h
They will sell this in Europe i presume, so I will buy one and rip off those comical looking but removeable fender flares. Come to think of it, they will sell it without the flares too so I will just buy it without them. Sweet!

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The two door will look fine. Its just a perspective thing in the photo that makes it look a bit weird. You can see this very clearly by looking at the different shape of the front Wheel compared the rear Wheel in the original photo.
I look at my EB all the time from an angle and it doesnā€™t look out of proportion like the new one. I was probably gonna go four door anyway so oh well.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I look at my EB all the time from an angle and it doesnā€™t look out of proportion like the new one. I was probably gonna go four door anyway so oh well.
Google "Barrel distortion" and "Pincushioning" to understand a bit more about how lenses affect perspectives relative to eyes. Phone cameras have REALLY wide focal lengths.

Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just took a pic of my EB and looked at it. Looks more proportional than the new one.

LRDiscovery2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 2, Lexus GS450h
Just took a pic of my EB and looked at it. Looks more proportional than the new one.
Okay mister, lets just talk again when some better Pictures are released. You are extremely wrong btw.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay mister, lets just talk again when some better Pictures are released. You are extremely wrong btw.
How can my opinion be wrong? Theyā€™ve clearly made the front door long for rear seat accessibility. Iā€™m not a fan of the look. Shorten up the front door or add some sheet metal between the door and the rear flare and it would look much better, IMO. Iā€™m not the only one that was on the fence between two and four door, that is now leaning four door.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you are saying are not opinions. They are false facts. Look at the camoed 2-door Bronco and you'll see the actual proportions without the distortion.
So Iā€™m supposed to look at a vehicle with camo padding for actual proportions? How about I just look at the black two door spy pic. Wait it must be trick photography too.

Sponsored

Guidr3

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
2-Door Will Be The Alpha Dog, Please Make It Big Enough.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just took some measurements of the ā€˜68. Doors are 39.25ā€ long, rear sheet metal is 56.5ā€. Any guesses as to what the measurements of the new one might be?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep in mind as well that someone said this is t even full size, itā€™s like 2/3 scale. So that alone messes with everything too.