Sponsored

What if 2-door Bronco is longer than it looks?

78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am(might be) a 2 Door buyer and I am not 100% on board with the white Styling Buck image leak. Something just seems off. I am encouraged now that I see a different photo from 2nd leak. I really wish we could have gotten a clearer version of that one.

I can probably get on board with the 2door even if it looks like the styling buck, but i need to see it in other colors.

On the other hand if they only offer the lower end powertrain in the 2 door then, I might just not buy one at all. I want a 2.7 Ecoboost with that manual.
Sponsored

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread got fun.
I really hope it is longer than it looks.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you say now Dumbo?

2021 Ford Bronco Topless 2 Door.jpg
Looks like the black two door that we’ve already seen. Ass end is too short for my liking.

Bed is only very slightly longer than the door and I’m not a fan.

Not sure what point you’re trying to make. Looks are subjective and can’t really be argued. Dumbo?

Last edited:

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've said all along... give me a 2 door on a 4 door wheel base.
Yeah, a 2-door in the 100-112" range is what I really want. If that's where the 4d falls, I guess that's what I'll get. I want the stability for climbing and descending, and driving on ice, highway etc.

Sponsored

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious, but why do you not want the two extra doors of the fourdoor Version?
One reason I would like just 2 drs. is because I love taking the doors off my Jeep. But with the constantly changing weather around here and the fact that I use mine as a DD, the doors and top need to go on and off frequently, so only having to deal with 2 doors works for me.

LRDiscovery2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 2, Lexus GS450h
One reason I would like just 2 drs. is because I love taking the doors off my Jeep. But with the constantly changing weather around here and the fact that I use mine as a DD, the doors and top need to go on and off frequently, so only having to deal with 2 doors works for me.
But you could just take off the front doors and leave the rear doors on and it would be the exact same effect as if you had a vehicle the same lenght but without the rear doors? Its not like Ford would or could make a two door with doors the same length as two doors each side combined. It's like you are making up reasons to get out of actually bying the new Bronco.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious, but why do you not want the two extra doors of the fourdoor Version?
I don't need them. I'd rather just have two slightly oversized doors for the few occasions I'd have more than one human passenger.

That's like asking why I don't need 14 cup holders. 99% of the time 2 or less will be in use. If I wanted a vehicle to move a bussload of people I'd get a van. An E-series can go anywhere most people would take a Bronco, and it'll haul half a dozen people and their camping gear no problem.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For me, two doors look so much better. Also, with a longer door you remove the blind spot right next to the drivers head.
Sponsored