Sponsored

What # in line are you at your selected dealership?

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang

What date and time is your reservation?
8:04p opening night. While others were watching the release I finished my order then went back and watched.
Sponsored

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This isn't how is works and the dealer is BS'ing people. The dealers will submit all their orders to Ford on 3/19 and Ford determines who gets what and when depending on the time stamp of the reservation. The dealer can't just bump people in line because they submit their order with the dealer before someone else.
I agree that this is unlikely to be true. First, it wouldn't surprise me if a car dealership wanted to create a sense of urgency in order to sell more cars. But more importantly, since Ford will use reservation timestamp, not conversion order (as they have stated), as part of the formula to determine build order, the only way for a dealership to sneak in a different list (conversion order) would be to hold back orders from Ford. And of course held back orders would never be built and the dealership would sell fewer cars and have big problems explaining that to Ford and customers... if not lawsuits. Just my two cents.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8:04p opening night. While others were watching the release I finished my order then went back and watched.
Yoy must have one of those bots like the PS5 buyers have. Lol. I got my order in at 10:46pm opening night.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice, I'm early on the 14th but I wasn't given a time stamp for some reason. I tried on the 13th but it was not happening. A few hours seems to make a big difference.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, I'm early on the 14th but I wasn't given a time stamp for some reason. I tried on the 13th but it was not happening. A few hours seems to make a big difference.
I had setup my account prior to launch etc. Literally started spamming at 8 and didn't even read info just selected FE and checked out. I always assumed (correctly) that I would be able to spec down if I wanted but not spec up to an FE.

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just heard back from my local dealer in CO. #24 of 69 total initial allocated units.

It’s crazy as they had only 37 reserved a month ago. Now they have almost 200. Most were transfers.
Which dealer in CO?

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Explain. Because everything Ford has said and has been clarified on this site disagrees with you.
Because this is a reserve to order with no dealer stock which is unlike a typical order, I don’t think priority codes are used in the same manner. IMO

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#1 of 5 ? they had 15 reservations and verified Saturday I am #1. No delays on ordering unless I go 2.7 (4dr BL Mid, MIC Hardtop, Cactus Gray. I was set on the 2.3 until I had to pass a slow moving pickup on a 2 lane in my F150 yesterday. It is so nice to have that extra margin of power ? after we passed my wife said....you should just get the V6. Still contemplating that choice.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Won't your dealer's alloactions be tied to an actual order at scheduling in April? If you have a " Low Commodity Restraint " build, you may easily jump ahead into your dealer's allocations. What is unknow is how your dealer's High constrained conversions stack up timestamp wise with other constrained conversions.
How many Sasquatchs will be in the 60K MY21 Builds? Once that hits the limits, the order leapfrogging begins.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping forum members here will share what they got as confirmation of their actual converted orders so everyone can compare.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our tiny dealership was allocated all his. Whatever that means at this point. Lol
It doesn't matter what number you are at a dealership. The type of Bronco and options, combined with the actual number of Bronco's that dealer will receive determines when someone will obtain their new Bronco. I am actually kind of surprised some smaller dealers encouraged more reservations. They may end up looking pretty bad in the end. This happened with the initial Hellcat launch. Tiny dealers were promising the world, taking deposits, only to be allocated nothing from FCA.
Sponsored