Sponsored

What # in line are you at your selected dealership?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If this is the case, dealers will prioritize 60k builds over 40k builds, just watch. We will start to see next week.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping forum members here will share what they got as confirmation of their actual converted orders so everyone can compare.
I should have mine next week and I will share it ASAP.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that this is unlikely to be true. First, it wouldn't surprise me if a car dealership wanted to create a sense of urgency in order to sell more cars. But more importantly, since Ford will use reservation timestamp, not conversion order (as they have stated), as part of the formula to determine build order, the only way for a dealership to sneak in a different list (conversion order) would be to hold back orders from Ford. And of course held back orders would never be built and the dealership would sell fewer cars and have big problems explaining that to Ford and customers... if not lawsuits. Just my two cents.
Right. I still don't see what everyone is saying is possible. So for example the dealer has some "buddies" who have august reservations but they "call right away" when the order bank opens up. The dealer submits their orders to Ford and they have a spot? As a July13th reservation holder, I place my order say Feb 15th but I don't get an allocation because said "buddies" got theirs in first and the allocations to that dealer are already filled?

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Numero uno ?

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is the case, dealers will prioritize 60k builds over 40k builds, just watch. We will start to see next week.
How could they do that? People seem to keep making assumptions that don’t make sense to me. I was at my dealer Saturday. They know their allocation, they know their reservation holders and the constraints. They had everything ready for me and they were working through the process with the other reservation holders. They know the two builds I am looking at and made put no pressure to move to the higher build. They did verify Z plan pricing on a couple of accessories and encouraged me to get some of the stuff I was on the fence over, but that’s their job.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right. I still don't see what everyone is saying is possible. So for example the dealer has some "buddies" who have august reservations but they "call right away" when the order bank opens up. The dealer submits their orders to Ford and they have a spot? As a July13th reservation holder, I place my order say Feb 15th but I don't get an allocation because said "buddies" got theirs in first and the allocations to that dealer are already filled?
That’s my understanding too, very little control from the dealer, unless they don’t process your order.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s my understanding too, very little control from the dealer, unless they don’t process your order.
This was my assumption too. But there are dealers on here saying otherwise. Dealers can apparently prioritize orders.

From the FAQ thread:

Timestamp is the default, so that will be for most, but dealers will still be able to use priority codes. It's not anything that is a big worry, this isn't an issue. Worry about commodity controls, that's how people are going to get passed over and that's going yo be the complaints we'll be talking about all summer.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yesterday I would have been in full agreement with you. I was arguing the same thing yesterday afternoon. @XCR440 is a dealer and is the one that posted the FAQ. The FAQ is in line with what you're saying, and what I thought, but he is saying dealers can still prioritize.

Whatever the actual situation is it is ridiculous that we still don't have dealers and FAQs in agreement.

ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cool. Did you find out where you’re in the list?
Got an email from Phil there and stated what you already mentioned that they were allocated 69, I’m a 7/18 res and when I talked to Willy Brown back in July he said I was 113 of 150ish, but to answer no was not given a number so prob not in first allocation
Sponsored