Sponsored

What # in line are you at your selected dealership?

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i have no idea... im at granger and they have tons of reservations lol I’m probably MY22.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, no and NO!
Allocations dealers received last week are PRELIMINARY ESTIMATES. Actual allocations will be based upon # of reservations that convert to orders. Ford will NOT KNOW how many reservations have converted to orders until the ordering window is closed on March 19.

Starting March 20, Ford's computers will start chugging the numbers (VERY complicated optimization problem). In May, they will let customers know their approximate build dates and dealers will know their ACTUAL MY 21 allocations.

Dealers can "hold" orders for mansquatch and such. Dealers can enter orders with late availability options like black MOD top. Dealers can order tough commodity orders like Wildtrak, LUX pkg, leather. These things will absolutely affect when you'll get your Bronco. The dealer cannot bump people around willy nilly.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no idea. My dealership totally ignored my email. Yes, I'm going to switch, but I haven't decided to which dealership.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No idea. Cancelled my day one ressie with a local dealer and made a new one with Granger in October.

Gary

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

#90 out of 120. However, ordering a Wildtrak sas, Lux looks like ‘22. ?.?

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is doing this too.

And, they will not tell me my number or the number of reservations it has, only the initial allocation of 150.
I don't think the dealership has any ability to control this. If your order goes to Ford before the order cut off, Ford will rack and stack it based on timestamp, the dealer can't change that. Sound like a shady dealer bluff to secure sales.

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't heard jack $h!t from my dealership outside of the initial got your reservation and a random one a month or so later talking about my reservation again as if we never spoke. I should have switched then, but figured there was really no need to chat with no details. Now that ordering is about to open - guess a phone is in order Tuesday to switch dealerships.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
11pm EST night of

made the cut

#10 of 39. 152 orders total.

but they reminded me that my 2.7 sas lux leather could face delays from all angles

so maybe Sept/Oct 2021 if I had to guess

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude, everyone who is happy with ordering what a MY2021 is is encouraged to order to get an estimated delivery in May. Dealers are encouraged to convert as high a percentage of their pre-9/18 reservations into orders to help their final allocation. Allocations are agreements between Ford and a dealer on the number of units that dealer can expect to receive. Final allocations can go up or down based on reservation conversion to orders. As for prioritizing different orders over others, I have no idea how any of that would work If it can work.

In any case, a dealer only submitting a number of orders that equals their initial allocation makes little sense as their final allocation would potential decrease from poor conversion percentage.