Sponsored

What # in line are you at your selected dealership?

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#1 but that was 2 months ago. Regardless I'm early enough that I'm pretty sure I won't be bumped out of the allocation window. And if I am, no big deal getting a MY22. No point in worrying about things outside of your control.
Sponsored

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€˜m a July 15 reservation and Iā€™m #169 at my dealer, and they only have around 70 initial allocations. Crazy that July 15 is out of the initial allocations by more than double. Makes me wonder if I will be in the second half of 2022 receiving my July 15 Bronco if I stay with them, as I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll make it in their first round of allocations of 2022 models . . .

Valok

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Number one out of 9. Probably will need to cancel and buy a super duty for work as my other one is getting tired.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine hasnā€™t responded since allocations came out. All I know is my reservation is timestamped 7/13 8:30pm ET

detroitcarguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What is the parts/packages restrictions based on? From another thread a dealer stated Ford based it on the reservations selections. How is that accurate at this point?
It would normally be based upon supplier constraints. If ABC company knows it can only produce 10,000 beadlock rims, Ford will know that the demand outpaces it. So there will be a percentage mix that will take place. Meaning out of 100 Broncos, 30 will be allowed to have beadlock, 30 with black, and 40 with base.

It can be confusing, but this is what leads to an order being skipped over.

Sponsored

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#208 of 280 and I have a July 30 reservation.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would normally be based upon supplier constraints. If ABC company knows it can only produce 10,000 beadlock rims, Ford will know that the demand outpaces it. So there will be a percentage mix that will take place. Meaning out of 100 Broncos, 30 will be allowed to have beadlock, 30 with black, and 40 with base.

It can be confusing, but this is what leads to an order being skipped over.
Guess my point was that its has been posted several times that a Big Bend 2.3L 4 door is a low commodity constraint build. Turns out that some of that calculation is based on old data (reservations).

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just told by one dealer (I have reservations at two) that they are calling their reservation holders in reservation order. From there, they are giving allocations to whomever converts first. So if you're #1 and wait a few days and #5 converts right away, #5 gets their allocation first. Other factors at play e.g. late availability options, but that's at least how one place is doing it.
My dealer is doing this too.

And, they will not tell me my number or the number of reservations it has, only the initial allocation of 150.

detroitcarguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€˜m a July 15 reservation and Iā€™m #169 at my dealer, and they only have around 70 initial allocations. Crazy that July 15 is out of the initial allocations by more than double. Makes me wonder if I will be in the second half of 2022 receiving my July 15 Bronco if I stay with them, as I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll make it in their first round of allocations of 2022 models . . .
This is the exact problem that I feared. Dealers taking deposits and small dealers promising a "spot," without knowing their allocation. Realistically, some of these Bronco reservations will turn out to be 2023MY because of dealers directing people to them.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Stephens? They seem to have gotten screwed pretty hard on the allocations, below the 30% of other dealers

Sponsored

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens? They seem to have gotten screwed pretty hard on the allocations, below the 30% of other dealers
Yes Stephens. Great people. But Ford is screwing the consumer and dealers like Stephens (who are competing for our business) with their allocation formula. My hope is that the initial allocation was based on the number of reservations at Stephens back in Sept/Oct, before many of us moved our reservations to Stephens in Nov and Dec. We will see.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be more than pissed if a dealership did that to me . What about someone that has waited patiently but can't immediately get to the dealer due to work or other issues ?
the information he was given is false anyways as dealers don't control which allocated vehicles arrive.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

#2 out of 3. Could go either way for me at this point. At least my order doesn't include any of the potential early commodity restraints.

My dealer hasn't heard anything about allocation numbers or even when ordering begins up here. Trying to remain positive but frustrating to see what's happened with the US rollout and getting no information from Ford Canada.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So a few posters have divulged what number they are in line at their selected dealership. I emailed Granger and they were kind enough to let me know. I am in the 430ish area. Out of the 2021 delivery but most likely in the 2022 just wonā€™t know when until Ford can give some insight. I reserved July 27th so I knew I was late to the party anyway.
You may be 430 but you also need to ask how many they are slated to receive. If it's let say 520...then you are good. If it's 400....then not so good. They have these numbers (they will adjust some when actual fullfilled orders are completed.)
Sponsored