Sponsored

What # in line are you at your selected dealership?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Second. Was actually surprised to hear I wasn't first, not sure how someone managed to beat me.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Somewhere between 10 and 17 of the 15 initial allocations. It’ll get here when it gets here.

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 2 reservation holder, joined the Texas Group Buy...dealership got 113 allocations and I'm number 195 on the list of 350+ reservation holders at the dealership. Likely a MY22 Bronco in my future, but we'll see how many convert...slim chance of MY21...if so, I'll just continue to stash away more down payment

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll find out when I go in to order it. Got 3 strikes out of the deadly 6. Not gonna change my build. Do it right or do it fast...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably like 700 ?

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Number 6 of 75 reservations. The reservation was made late in the 13th with the email dated the 14th. The dealer has chosen not to share their initial allocation, but I assume that being 6th that I would be included in whatever that number is.

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No idea. Haven't heard a damn thing from my dealer.

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No idea. Haven't heard a damn thing from my dealer.
Same here. I put in a reservation on 7/14 at a small dealership in sacramento (downtown ford). Would I be better off at a bigger dealer like future ford in roseville? Anyone from sac have any recommendations?? Should I change dealer for better service and possibly faster delivery???

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, everyone who is happy with ordering what a MY2021 is is encouraged to order to get an estimated delivery in May. Dealers are encouraged to convert as high a percentage of their pre-9/18 reservations into orders to help their final allocation. Allocations are agreements between Ford and a dealer on the number of units that dealer can expect to receive. Final allocations can go up or down based on reservation conversion to orders. As for prioritizing different orders over others, I have no idea how any of that would work If it can work.

In any case, a dealer only submitting a number of orders that equals their initial allocation makes little sense as their final allocation would potential decrease from poor conversion percentage.
This^

Not sure why so many do not understand this concept....

5StringSlim

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m #2 on the list. My dealer called me on Saturday. They have more reservations than allocations. He was somewhat happy to hear that I am ordering a 2-door Badmansquatch- MY22 for me.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No info. I've asked, but no reply. I even asked the place I have a later, 2nd res with and posed the question if I transferred my first one to them (gave them the res #), where it might fall, ballpark wise at least.
No answer there either.
To those getting answers, awesome for yall!
To those of us not getting any and pondering it, good luck!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know common sense has no bearing on this Fiasco, but...

One would think that a dealer should be entering ALL their current reservations. Thus Ford knows finally what they are dealing with (because reservation trims mea t nothing).

Then, and Only then, will Ford finalize the numbers, and notify the dealer how many of those entered will be part of 2021 vs 2022.

It makes no sense what so ever that a dealer would only enter in their first 30% because I would bet that many of those have late availability options like 2.7, Sasquatch, etc.

If I was a dealer, and my 1st 30% all wanted 4 door Sasquatch Broncos... the way you guys are thinking is that dealer would not get ANY 21 models... mea while his 31% reservation wanted a basic base and now has to wait...

Please tell me Ford doesn't have their head shoved THAT far up?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. I put in a reservation on 7/14 at a small dealership in sacramento (downtown ford). Would I be better off at a bigger dealer like future ford in roseville? Anyone from sac have any recommendations?? Should I change dealer for better service and possibly faster delivery???
Unless you are like the one member who is fortunate enough to have a D plan with them, stay away from Future Roseville. I'm IN Roseville and those dudes not only "changed their minds" from when I started with my Reservation their, but they have marked up the Bronco sport and ranger $5k ! When other dealers are having sales.

Imagine what they will do with the Broncos. That is why the moment that backstepped on me about the price, I switched to Serramonte.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

#23, although the lack of communication about pricing has got me calling around to other dealers.
Sponsored