Sponsored

What interior best with Antimatter Blue?

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First question, what interior will look best with the Antimatter? I am REALLY hopeful they will come out with that light interior that is believes to be the marine grade, but may not be... What are your thoughts?
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see them for sure offering the space grey (black looking) vinyl. I would love to see a lighter one as it gets hot down here in Texas LOL

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see them for sure offering the space grey (black looking) vinyl. I would love to see a lighter one as it gets hot down here in Texas LOL

Oh, I live in Florida. These dark interiors are not even fathomable if I ever want to take the top off.

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NEED a white or light grey. I intend to order the Antimatter Blue 2dr Badlands, but will not consider a dark interior. Florida + dark = not havin' a good time!

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Idk. I’d like to see more interior images. The interior seems to be all over the place. I’ve seen 4 different ones, none of them seem interrelated/branded. I’d be happy with the light grey for the vinyl but when they show the washout floor the seats are black.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
since it is (currently) a late availability color to my knowledge, will they let you order a (currently) non-existent color in December? I cannot imagine they will. To get it, you would have to hope you can change colors both inside and out between order and it starting production. Maybe one would have to wait to even order for months.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
since it is (currently) a late availability color to my knowledge, will they let you order a (currently) non-existent color in December? I cannot imagine they will. To get it, you would have to hope you can change colors both inside and out between order and it starting production. Maybe one would have to wait to even order for months.
Thought the velocity blue was the late availability color and antimatter blue would be available from start? Could be wrong, but def saw antimatter blue right away on fords site after launch, only saw anything about velocity blue later(still don't see velocity on the colorizer at all, just seen things here about it).
Antimatter is a good bit darker blue, at first look I thought too dark, but it's sorta grown on me. And now I'm torn between velocity or antimatter as my pick for a color. I would also like a lighter color interior option. My convertible camaro has black interior and gets way too hot. Still love it, but def think I'd consider a lighter interior option for a bronco if available. Though I'm sorta thinking the lighter velocity blue lends more to lighter interior too. Would need to see the options to be sure either way. A white or light grey would be nice. Maybe even tan with the antimatter(if its the right shade of tan).

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When has color specific trim levels come out? As far as I have noticed Ford has not let the public know what colors will be with what trim let alone with what ext colors.
Will cloth be an option? Cloth interior regardless of color takes a lot of heat away from a no top no door interior.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When has color specific trim levels come out? As far as I have noticed Ford has not let the public know what colors will be with what trim let alone with what ext colors.
Will cloth be an option? Cloth interior regardless of color takes a lot of heat away from a no top no door interior.

I'm still confused on what interior options will look like (cloth vs MG Vinyl vs leather). My plan is to get the Badlands and love the idea of the marine grade with the rubber floors so I can wash it out after a day at the beach but would also like to not burn my butt to do so.

I personally love the light (white maybe) interior that was shown in that show vehicle that is at the plant right now however some believe it may only be for show and not an actual option. Which would really suck if thats true. Why show the entire world, even on your website, an option that no one can actually have?

However, bases off what I can tell, I believe the pics from that lighter interior that is shown may actually be cloth seats, not the marine grade vinyl. Some newer leaks show a four door with a very dark interior that claimss to be the marine grade vinyl and looks more like leather than the lighter option

I'm aware that someone also found a way to see all the exterior and interior color options from the preorder page and based off those 360deg interior pics that were leaked, I didn't see any lighter options.

In a perfect world, I would get the Antimatter Blue with that lighter/white interior, made with marine grade vinyl, as a Badlands and opt for the Lux package. ?

Sponsored
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco What interior best with Antimatter Blue? 95CB902A-A6A0-401B-A801-0E3A6219ED5A

Ford Bronco What interior best with Antimatter Blue? F9EC12EE-A947-4EC0-B6D0-5A1D0CBFCB3E

I hope this color is available for the Wildtrak in Antimatter Blue. Ford currently shows this picture in the Interior Features Seating Optional section for the Wildtrak.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What interior best with Antimatter Blue? F9EC12EE-A947-4EC0-B6D0-5A1D0CBFCB3E

I hope this color is available for the Wildtrak in Antimatter Blue. Ford currently shows this picture in the Interior Features Seating Optional section for the Wildtrak.

Is that not the Navy Pier color? If so, I've read from others say that color interior will only be available on the FE trim. It is nice. Too dark for me though. Florida heat is brutal!

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model