Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
What is it with so many people constantly crapping on people that don’t 24/7 beat their Broncos to death.

I hope you understand this vehicle will introduce people to off roading, etc.

You sound like idiots when you say “awe another poseur who is a mall crawler” wah wah wah. Seriously get over yourselves.

I can see the retorts now of “Oohhhh why did they buy Badlands then?” Because they could, that is why.

I don’t get all the cremudgins in this forum.

Just let people be cool with what they have and answer or comment positively instead of acting like a clown.

Ok back to waiting for my Badlands to be built so I can take it grocery shopping, to the mall and then low and behold to my parking lot at work, and occasionally off roading but not utterly destructive behavior to my new Bronco. How disgusting of me.
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OMG…I got a scratch on mine. 😭 I’m about to have a melt down. Breathe. Breathe. Oh look…beer. :)

Seriously though, I don’t take mine off road as much as I did when I first got it. Actually feel like I am treating it more as a rare sports car than an off-road SUV now. Go figure.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s just more rigs to build up 10 years from now! Only 1G’s left weren’t used hard.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Being the owner of a 4 door non-Sasquatch Outer Banks, and by default the recipient of many of these comments, I feel this down to my core. I just don't let it bother me and take it as brotherly ribbing you'd get from a buddy.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Treat your vehicles like you treat your girlfriends.

Keep them in perfect condition for the next guy! Am I right!?!?!?!

Jokes aside, I just want people to use the search function on B6g, so far that's been an uphill battle so I doubt you'll get much traction on this aside from your tribe rolling in from the touchless car wash to tout their new color of shackles.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't pay any attention to those comments. It makes about as much sense as brand loyalty arguments.

So many people have given me a hard time for wheelin' an Explorer that it became a badge of honour. Especially when some of them couldn't follow me. 😆 Hell, my tag line (when they still had tag lines) for my profile on pirate4x4 was Poseur SUV.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sigh.
Yet another thing we have in common with the Jeep crowd.
They (we) have the same arguments, the same trash talk, the same judgement.

People are gonna, well, people.
It's an infestation and sadly, a staple, of any social media, forum, or even groups.

I was told I could not come back to a benefit gathering because I drove a Bronco and did not drive my Jeep. Which I no longer own.
A benefit/money raising show/get-together that was marketed as a Jeep gathering.
I figured well, I'm gonna go, enjoy it, let the Jeep crowd crawl all over the Bronco to check it out in person. Many did. MOST were super friendly. But someone, somewhere, got jealous of the attention vs non-attention on his vehicle and complained.

It's not apples-to-apples for that comparo, but just goes to illustrate that in all groups there are sour grapes and people just generally unhappy with existence of anything they don't like.
Rather than turn the other cheek and mind yer business, they want to make a point to make YOU unhappy as well.

It's gonna happen. Ya just gotta roll with it, don't feed the trolls, and you do you.
No one else here is making your payments, so they have 0 say in what you do or how you use your ride.

Sure, you may get some good natured ribbing. Anything other than that is just being a tool to be a tool and get a rise out of the other person.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People enjoy shitting on others for seemingly nonsensical reasons to give their own ego a much needed boost. Chasing that sense of superiority, no matter where you go their they are.....

And it's not just cars, pick a topic look close enough and you will see it.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is it with so many people constantly crapping on people that don’t 24/7 beat their Broncos to death.

I hope you understand this vehicle will introduce people to off roading, etc.

You sound like idiots when you say “awe another poseur who is a mall crawler” wah wah wah. Seriously get over yourselves.

I can see the retorts now of “Oohhhh why did they buy Badlands then?” Because they could, that is why.

I don’t get all the cremudgins in this forum.

Just let people be cool with what they have and answer or comment positively instead of acting like a clown.

Ok back to waiting for my Badlands to be built so I can take it grocery shopping, to the mall and then low and behold to my parking lot at work, and occasionally off roading but not utterly destructive behavior to my new Bronco. How disgusting of me.
I agree with you here. I got it because I wanted a manual, with the amenities and the large screen. I wanted the MGV with a manual and heated seats and i had to step up to Badlands to get that (i couldve gotten a black diamond and done Katzkin but whatever), and I wanted to go offroading with my dad and some of my buddies once and a while with their Jeeps and Broncos. Im so glad someone said this because i dont want to spend 50k+ to beat the crap out of a vehicle and end up needing to fix it in 6 months. Just not my thing. I want a fun daily driver that has the ability to be an offroader on the weekends.

OP
OP

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you here. I got it because I wanted a manual, with the amenities and the large screen. I wanted the MGV with a manual and heated seats and i had to step up to Badlands to get that (i couldve gotten a black diamond and done Catzkin but whatever), and I wanted to go offroading with my dad and some of my buddies once and a while with their Jeeps and Broncos. Im so glad someone said this because i dont want to spend 50k+ to beat the crap out of a vehicle and end up needing to fix it in 6 months. Just not my thing. I want a fun daily driver that has the ability to be an offroader on the weekends.
Exactly! I want to go off-road and have a fun vehicle where doors and roof comes off and have a blast. Enjoy it brother!

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with you here. I got it because I wanted a manual, with the amenities and the large screen. I wanted the MGV with a manual and heated seats and i had to step up to Badlands to get that (i couldve gotten a black diamond and done Catzkin but whatever), and I wanted to go offroading with my dad and some of my buddies once and a while with their Jeeps and Broncos. Im so glad someone said this because i dont want to spend 50k+ to beat the crap out of a vehicle and end up needing to fix it in 6 months. Just not my thing. I want a fun daily driver that has the ability to be an offroader on the weekends.
You don't need to explain or justify it to anyone. Besides, it doesn't take any driving skill to bash your truck on the rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.