First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the BL cause I wanted the MGV, wash out interior (easy cleaning for kids), and the big screen. If I could get the high package on the Black Diamond I would have bought that.
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why? I think you must do what I think you should do.

Joke. I agree with you.
What is it with so many people constantly crapping on people that don’t 24/7 beat their Broncos to death.

I hope you understand this vehicle will introduce people to off roading, etc.

You sound like idiots when you say “awe another poseur who is a mall crawler” wah wah wah. Seriously get over yourselves.

I can see the retorts now of “Oohhhh why did they buy Badlands then?” Because they could, that is why.

I don’t get all the cremudgins in this forum.

Just let people be cool with what they have and answer or comment positively instead of acting like a clown.

Ok back to waiting for my Badlands to be built so I can take it grocery shopping, to the mall and then low and behold to my parking lot at work, and occasionally off roading but not utterly destructive behavior to my new Bronco. How disgusting of me.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you here. I got it because I wanted a manual, with the amenities and the large screen. I wanted the MGV with a manual and heated seats and i had to step up to Badlands to get that (i couldve gotten a black diamond and done Katzkin but whatever), and I wanted to go offroading with my dad and some of my buddies once and a while with their Jeeps and Broncos. Im so glad someone said this because i dont want to spend 50k+ to beat the crap out of a vehicle and end up needing to fix it in 6 months. Just not my thing. I want a fun daily driver that has the ability to be an offroader on the weekends.
Me - Exactly this! 🍻

Edit to add: People really need to stop chiming in on how other people should spend their money, unless advice is specifically asked.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is it with so many people constantly crapping on people that don’t 24/7 beat their Broncos to death.

You sound like idiots when you say “awe another poseur who is a mall crawler” wah wah wah. Seriously get over yourselves.

I can see the retorts now of “Oohhhh why did they buy Badlands then?” Because they could, that is why.

Just let people be cool with what they have and answer or comment positively instead of acting like a clown.

Ok back to waiting for my Badlands to be built so I can take it grocery shopping, to the mall and then low and behold to my parking lot at work, and occasionally off roading but not utterly destructive behavior to my new Bronco. How disgusting of me.
Buy whatever you want. I’m still going to laugh at people who trick out their ride with cheap shit from China that they’ll never use.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everyone that off roads less than me owns a mall crawler and everyone that off roads more than me is an extremist. Only I off road the correct amount. /s

Sort of sums it up.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is really sad that some now identify as being "...squatch" or "non-squatch". Subtle division is starting.
Lol, it probably really makes some of the insecure squatch owners upset that my non-sqautch looks like a sqautch. Of course to them it's not a real Bronco becasue it's 9% longer and has two extra doors. :)

Ford Bronco What is it with so many B6G members… Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 3.02.16 PM
Ford Bronco What is it with so many B6G members… Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 3.01.40 PM
Ford Bronco What is it with so many B6G members… Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 3.01.10 PM

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone that off roads less than me owns a mall crawler and everyone that off roads more than me is an extremist. Only I off road the correct amount. /s

Sort of sums it up.
Nailed it! Reminds of this:

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I own an OBX with (gasp) Leather Seats. I am twice GUILTY!

Ford Bronco What is it with so many B6G members… Guilty

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re going to find that anywhere and everywhere. I don’t actually see it bc all that frequently, but I know that opinion exists. It’s bound to… at its heart we’re buying a novelty vehicle.

The Bronco can be a vehicle to support several peoples needs, even more than just full time off-roading. Some might just like the looks of it. Some might like the ability to have a convertible. Some might like it for the resale, or fad of it. It could be a little bit of all the above, but whatever the reason is, it never really bothers me.

i actually find the community within it kind of charming. It’s like being in high school school all over again w/uniforms.

You’ve got the group that loves concerts and plays musical instruments (audio files), the jocks (biking, kayaking, climbing, outdoor sports & adventurers), the studious & engineer types who form the auto club (really getting into the mods), the rural warriors (big tires, none of that sissy stuff), the utilitarians (Base who bought for purposeful and intentional… non glitz), the chill HS seniors who’ve been around the block and are here to help (vintage guys who are excited to rekindle that flame), the confident in their own skin (convertible Toy), and then those the hangout crowd who just know how to have a good time (Four-door) and you got the shit disturbers who just want to watch the world burn (2DR :LOL::ROFLMAO:).

Then you have people like me who just sort of falls into all of it.

There’s more, but I was going for simple.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the internet. None of that matters except 2 door > 4 door.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re going to find that anywhere and everywhere. I don’t actually see it bc all that frequently, but I know that opinion exists. It’s bound to… at its heart we’re buying a novelty vehicle.

The Bronco can be a vehicle to support several peoples needs, even more than just full time off-roading. Some might just like the looks of it. Some might like the ability to have a convertible. Some might like it for the resale, or fad of it. It could be a little bit of all the above, but whatever the reason is, it never really bothers me.

i actually find the community within it kind of charming. It’s like being in high school school all over again w/uniforms.

You’ve got the group that loves concerts and plays musical instruments (audio files), the jocks (biking, kayaking, climbing, outdoor sports & adventurers), the studious & engineer types who form the auto club (really getting into the mods), the rural warriors (big tires, none of that sissy stuff), the utilitarians (Base who bought for purposeful and intentional… non glitz), the chill HS seniors who’ve been around the block and are here to help (vintage guys who are excited to rekindle that flame), the confident in their own skin (convertible Toy), and then those the hangout crowd who just know how to have a good time (Four-door) and you got the shit disturbers who just want to watch the world burn (2DR :LOL::ROFLMAO:).

Then you have people like me who just sort of falls into all of it.

There’s more, but I was going for simple.
Hmm. Everything you said describes me except, “the utilitarians (Base who bought for purposeful and intentional… non glitz), the chill HS seniors who’ve been around the block and are here to help (vintage guys who are excited to rekindle that flame)”

So either you’re wrong or I’m as bad ass I thought.

Wareagle1413

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Shame on you for being responsible with the THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS you just spent on a vehicle to have a good time in.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.