Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What's the feature in High that you really want?

Seems to be a lot of people that want High package, but there isn't anything in there that seems like a "killer" feature to me.
12" Screen.
Zone lighting
360 degree camera (which ups the resolution/quality of the backup camera as well)

That resolution of the backup camera with the 8" screen is atrocious.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12" Screen.
Zone lighting
360 degree camera (which ups the resolution/quality of the backup camera as well)

That resolution of the backup camera with the 8" screen is atrocious.
Huh... okay.

I can kinda/sorta understand the desire for the 12" screen... not something I care about personally, but I get it.

The camera thing I don't really understand at all. Seems silly to get a bunch of cameras when realistically you'll be spending the vast majority of the time looking out the windshield/windows and not at a bunch of cameras on a infotainment screen. BUT I'm probably just out of touch with what most people want.

Probably means I won't see adaptive cruise control on the High package in 2022. :(

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Huh... okay.

I can kinda/sorta understand the desire for the 12" screen... not something I care about personally, but I get it.

The camera thing I don't really understand at all. Seems silly to get a bunch of cameras when realistically you'll be spending the vast majority of the time looking out the windshield/windows and not at a bunch of cameras on a infotainment screen. BUT I'm probably just out of touch with what most people want.

Probably means I won't see adaptive cruise control on the High package in 2022. :(
360 camera is a game changer on trails/offroad. If you don't go offroad I could see one not understanding its usefulness.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

360 camera is a game changer on trails/offroad. If you don't go offroad I could see one not understanding its usefulness.
I do off-road quite a bit… more so in the snow than straight rocks, but I do get into rocks from time to time.

I guess I’ve never really considered it because I don’t currently have cameras and never felt the need for cameras. I also planned on installing a winch, which I’m pretty sure will block the front camera anyway. But I guess I shouldn’t write the feature off completely until I try it.

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The front camera is awesome 4 low wheeling in tight spaces. Going forward need to pick out a new color since Rapid Red is history. Am very interested in understanding the release and build of the Heritage Edition.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the feature in High that you really want?

Seems to be a lot of people that want High package, but there isn't anything in there that seems like a "killer" feature to me.

Admittedly asking the question for selfish motives. I really want adaptive cruise control, but that's currently in Lux. And as much as I want adaptive cruise control... it isn't worth the $3500+ price jump between mid and lux. Personally I would love it if Ford took the 12" screen and made it a Lux option, and brough adaptive cruise control down to High. But if people really want the 12" screen, that's might to cause a customer revolt, and I doubt Ford will do that. So trying to get a sense for what people want in the High package so I can get a feeling for how Ford might tweak the option packages in 2022.
I want 12 inch screen and 360 camera from high but want BD headlights, grill and interior. I don't want to have to move up 2 trim levels for mgv just to get high package.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm hoping for hard plastic on back seat of mgv trims and I really WISH High package would be added to Black Diamond trim. It makes no sense that you go from mid straight to lux from one trim level. I want mah 12 inch screen!
12" screen should be an option everywhere :(

jbryant

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When will build and price be out for MY22?
when will order bank be open? Besides the new colors and capable bumper what else is going to be new or improved?
I'm guessing probably nothing else because Ford can barely produce any of the current models let alone add to it...

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The least that they can do is get rid of the accent colors in the interior. Or at the very least let us pick out of the ones from all of the trims. The Eruption Green OBX floating around has the roast interior which looks great, but the accent color is blue. Who in the hell would like that?

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems ridiculous the 360 cameras are not part of the Sasquatch package across all lines where it would have the most use ei crawling etc.
Sponsored