Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When will build and price be out for MY22?
when will order bank be open? Besides the new colors and capable bumper what else is going to be new or improved?
Sponsored

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last time I saw anything for it, I think people mentioned in September 2022 B&P would be live. But we all remember how last year went too lol

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Latest rumor is 2022 order banks open Sept 13th.

So far all we know is the following:
  • Sasquatch package will be offered with a manual transmission
  • New colors, some colors taken away
There are some also some strong rumors/reporting that are essentially confirmed, but haven’t been “officially” announced… new bumper options, soft top on Wildtrak, etc.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sasquatch package will be offered with a manual transmission
Has there been any official comment about basemansquatch? Or should we all mentally prepare for BLmansquatch only because Ford.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Latest rumor is 2022 order banks open Sept 13th.
That's actually not the latest, that was the earliest...FAQs to dealers yesterday say it will be Q4, so October at the earliest:

When will dealers be able to place retail orders for the 2022 MY Bronco vehicle? WBDO will open in Q4, more information on timing will be provided soon.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has there been any official comment about basemansquatch? Or should we all mentally prepare for BLmansquatch only because Ford.
Naw, we haven't gotten details yet.

Hopefully it'll be everywhere Sasquatch is currently available. That said, it doesn't really make sense on Outer Banks given that trim is kind of the "luxury" / city crawler trim. And highly unlikely they'll pair the manual transmission with the 2.7L engine, so Wildtrak is probably out of the question too.

So... I'm hoping we'll see it on base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Badlands. If they do limit the trims further than that, I would assume it would be available on at least Black Diamond and Badlands. But if it turns out to be only available on Badlands I will be pissed (but also not really surprised).

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would assume it would be available on at least Black Diamond and Badlands
My assumption for BL only is based on manual mid(or higher) only available on BL

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's actually not the latest, that was the earliest...FAQs to dealers yesterday say it will be Q4, so October at the earliest:

When will dealers be able to place retail orders for the 2022 MY Bronco vehicle? WBDO will open in Q4, more information on timing will be provided soon.
Ah, very good to know.

Last I checked was Tuesday after the reservation system closed, so if new info was sent out yesterday, I just haven't read it yet. I'll email my sales manager and see if he can send me a copy.

Not surprised they pushed it back further though.

My assumption for BL only is based on manual mid(or higher) only available on BL
You can get Sasquatch today without the mid package, so I'm hoping that's not the case.

But yeah... that sounds like a Ford thing to do.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping for hard plastic on back seat of mgv trims and I really WISH High package would be added to Black Diamond trim. It makes no sense that you go from mid straight to lux from one trim level. I want mah 12 inch screen!

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm hoping for hard plastic on back seat of mgv trims and I really WISH High package would be added to Black Diamond trim. It makes no sense that you go from mid straight to lux from one trim level. I want mah 12 inch screen!
This would be an order abandoner for me. I'd take BD High in a second

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When will build and price be out for MY22?
when will order bank be open? Besides the new colors and capable bumper what else is going to be new or improved?
[/QUOTE]

Please tell me that FORD won't have another !!! Order Now !!!! charade and just let us make the changes we want and add whatever the newest options are like maybe a Heritage Edition based on our 1st Day reservations.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would be an order abandoner for me. I'd take BD High in a second
What's the feature in High that you really want?

Seems to be a lot of people that want High package, but there isn't anything in there that seems like a "killer" feature to me.

Admittedly asking the question for selfish motives. I really want adaptive cruise control, but that's currently in Lux. And as much as I want adaptive cruise control... it isn't worth the $3500+ price jump between mid and lux. Personally I would love it if Ford took the 12" screen and made it a Lux option, and brough adaptive cruise control down to High. But if people really want the 12" screen, that's might to cause a customer revolt, and I doubt Ford will do that. So trying to get a sense for what people want in the High package so I can get a feeling for how Ford might tweak the option packages in 2022.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Slide out tailgate will be a factory option for 2022. 4-door only. Also roof rails with 4-door Sasquatch
Sponsored