First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
People get struck by lightning so I guess it could happen to you also.

Sponsored

Last edited:

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread is making me feel much better about this whole buying process. Getting taken advantage of by a dealer is as rare as getting struck by lightning. I thought all the anonymous dealers on this forum only fought with Albert at Granger?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
from granger:

There are severe penalties for dealers that do not deliver the Broncos to the person that has reserved and ordered the Bronco...

Will not comment on what the penalties are but we do not want any part of them...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is making me feel much better about this whole buying process. Getting taken advantage of by a dealer is as rare as getting struck by lightning. I thought all the anonymous dealers on this forum only fought with Albert at Granger?
Seems like some have decided to take on the Forum members...

I do not mind that they call/email or PM me but to bring the fight here on the open forum is just insane...

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All this b&s, wondering and what-ifs make me so glad I'm not reserving or buying right away. By the time I'm ready to buy the Bronco will be just another vehicle on the dealer lot with rebates and incentives and the ability to be negotiated on.

Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like some have decided to take on the Forum members...

I do not mind that they call/email or PM me but to bring the fight here on the open forum is just insane...
Hi Albert. I think I have been misunderstood. I was trying to criticize a person with a pro big volume "stealership" position that was arguing that the likelyhood of a dealership taking advantage of the customer was as rare as getting hit by lightning. I love all that you do for us and apologize for my clumsy reply that seemed to be a put down to you. Have a good rest of your weekend!

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this b&s, wondering and what-ifs make me so glad I'm not reserving or buying right away. By the time I'm ready to buy the Bronco will be just another vehicle on the dealer lot with rebates and incentives and the ability to be negotiated on.
Yeah 2023 will be cool.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Albert. I think I have been misunderstood. I was trying to criticize a person with a pro big volume "stealership" position that was arguing that the likelyhood of a dealership taking advantage of the customer was as rare as getting hit by lightning. I love all that you do for us and apologize for my clumsy reply that seemed to be a put down to you. Have a good rest of your weekend!
We are good that is how I took it, I just used the occasion to my advantage... ;)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Late 2022 or early 2023 is my time frame. So it will be pretty cool. Probably be some new color choices by then too.
And any mechanical defects/recalls should be addressed by then. If a buyer isn't in a hurry, it really is the best option. Just being active on this forum has provided an education on the Bronco that most dealerships don't have and the majority of the buying public. If there aren't any problems with the early (21/22) models, there will be an opportunity to poach a used model that never saw the trail, but the previous buyer lost interest in their mall-crawler and moved on to the next fad.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Freaking me out a little to see an old thread surface with Albert's posts... :(

Deleted member 23105

from granger:

There are severe penalties for dealers that do not deliver the Broncos to the person that has reserved and ordered the Bronco...

Will not comment on what the penalties are but we do not want any part of them...
I am amazed at how many comments are made here regarding the operations of dealers and the factory. There is no possibility that a non dealer, or non Ford MC employee, could know these things. I am a retired Ford dealer, many of the comments posted here as authoritative, are inaccurate.

"Penalties for dealers," is merely a guess. The reality is that dealers never sell customer orders to anyone other than the person who ordered the vehicle. The only time this happens is when the customer cancels the order. The dealer has the option to keep the order for stock, or cancel the order. There is no such thing a "penalties."

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is stopping a dealer from selling you order out from under you to someone for a higher price?
A Ruger SR911. With a plea of temporary insanity. You don't mess with a man's horse in Texas!

Ford Bronco What is stopping a dealer from selling you order ruger 911
Sponsored

Last edited: