Sponsored

What is the AMB camp doing with no white AND now no mod top at all?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let me first say, that IMO, AMB may be the worst color paired with a MIC top. Many guys wanted white mod tops. Then found out they couldnt get it, and settled on a black mod top (to either keep, or paint white). But now that's not an option either.

So for the early reservation holders looking at AMB, will you delay your car to take delivery with a mod top? Or take delivery with a MIC and wait for the mod top? Or potentially change color entirely?

I really dislike the idea of a MIC top with AMB, and im totally deflated. I even posted earlier today that my biggest concern was that we would find out during B&P that we couldnt get a mod top, since even with a black one, you could at least paint it white. Some guys were going to pay $1k to paint the $2k black top white. Now not even money can fix our current problem, only time. Incredibly frustrating.

I'm sure I am in the minority here but I am buying my Bronco for it's capability.

Manual trans or auto... don't care

MIC top or painted black ....... don't care

Wife wants Area 51 ...... can't, cause I'm going base to get the most bang for my buck.

can't get tinted windows on my top .... no problem I'll tint them myself !!!

I love AMB and the only thing that will make me change color is if Ford decides NOT to offer it !!!

I guess another way to say it is, I will buy what Ford offers and prices in my range.

If I can't get certain things I will upgrade later. For now Basesquatch fills my needs (y)
Sponsored

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure I am in the minority here but I am buying my Bronco for it's capability.

Manual trans or auto... don't care

MIC top or painted black ....... don't care

Wife wants Area 51 ...... can't, cause I'm going base to get the most bang for my buck.

can't get tinted windows on my top .... no problem I'll tint them myself !!!

I love AMB and the only thing that will make me change color is if Ford decides NOT to offer it !!!

I guess another way to say it is, I will buy what Ford offers and prices in my range.

If I can't get certain things I will upgrade later. For now Basesquatch fills my needs (y)

I like the cut of your jib.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AMB will look fantastic on my Badlands with MIC Gray top, grill and optional wheels (Carbonized Gray with Gloss Black). Down the road, maybe I'll go white on these components. For now I'm ecstatic. And my simple configuration will hopefully fly through production. IMHO, the lighter the MIC top ends up being, the happier I am as this just creates more contrast with AMB.

IMG_2424.jpeg

[EDIT] FWIW, my wife makes bank putting colors together for her clients and she loves this combination. I’ve tried to move her in other directions and I get the pouty face. She always pushes me back to AMB w/ Carbonized Gray.
100%. My wife wants AMB also. I gotta say though, I really hope LB is available on BL. It's a perfect balance. Not too dark, not too loud like VB.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI that CGI is way off. The MIC top is two shades lighter and AMB is three shades darker.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting Rapid Red or Velocity Blue (VB may be late delivery so that might be out too) or maybe A51

It had been stated by the Ford reps at the Bronco events that VB would be available immediately. Only early on was there concern because it was a late add.
It was also stated by Fords communications Direktor that the Bronco was available for X plan...... so who knows what the hell is up anymore.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They have already shown the antimatter blue with MIC grey hard top.

Ford Bronco What is the AMB camp doing with no white AND now no mod top at all? 490da906c92edd85b8f188719cd88d7a
Looks like I'm in the minority. I think the blue and the gray looks just as good together as any other color out there. Having said that, I was going to option the black hard top no questions asked.
Sponsored