Sponsored

What is the best lift out there for sasquatch package to run 37's .

Broncridin

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What is the best lift kit out there if you already have the sasquatch package. I'm looking for a 3-4 inch bolt on lift that is good but won't break the bank. I like the Baja kit that basically changes entire suspension and is 12k. But for now just wanting something without changing shocks etc... I've got a 2021 4door cactus gray first edition. Planning on 37's in a few months ,so need a lift that will accommodate them. Anyone making a 4" lift for the sasquatch?
Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did the icon 3inch spacer could run 37s with that then I just did the broncbuster 3inch lift that you could do yourself
IMG_4002.JPG
I need to do my tires it looks like my bronco skipped leg day lol

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the best lift kit out there if you already have the sasquatch package. I'm looking for a 3-4 inch bolt on lift that is good but won't break the bank. I like the Baja kit that basically changes entire suspension and is 12k. But for now just wanting something without changing shocks etc... I've got a 2021 4door cactus gray first edition. Planning on 37's in a few months ,so need a lift that will accommodate them. Anyone making a 4" lift for the sasquatch?
I went with the Zone kit. Main reason is it comes with the control arms so when if and when you do decide to upgrade, you can already check that part off the list.

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the rough country 3.5" kit works well. I want to change to the HOSS 3.0 set up should be same but give more travel.

IMG_5294.jpg

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did the icon 3inch spacer could run 37s with that then I just did the broncbuster 3inch lift that you could do yourself
Ford Bronco What is the best lift out there for sasquatch package to run 37's . IMG_5294
I need to do my tires it looks like my bronco skipped leg day lol
Can you show me some more pics of your ride with the bronco buster kit? How difficult was the install?

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
currently installing fab tech 4 inch lift on mine. That body lift above looks wrong withthe space between the bumpers. Doesnt look right

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1.5" body lift from Bronc Buster. Cheap/easy/effective. Call and ask them yourself.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my ista
Can you show me some more pics of your ride with the bronco buster kit? How difficult was the install?
my install was going great until the last bolt in the front passenger side that was stuck and wouldn't budge. once I got that out super easy install would have been an hour but with that it took me like 4 hours.
the have a video up that shows everything. I did it with the jack that comes with the bronco and a few 2x12 cut off pieces of presser treated I had in my garage
I will try and take some more pix i haven't had a chance
I think if I could install it you could do it on ur own really was not hard at all
IMG_4006.PNG

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4004.JPG

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

u can run way bigger tires getting further off the ground

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my ista
my install was going great until the last bolt in the front passenger side that was stuck and wouldn't budge. once I got that out super easy install would have been an hour but with that it took me like 4 hours.
the have a video up that shows everything. I did it with the jack that comes with the bronco and a few 2x12 cut off pieces of presser treated I had in my garage
I will try and take some more pix i haven't had a chance
I think if I could install it you could do it on ur own really was not hard at all
Ford Bronco What is the best lift out there for sasquatch package to run 37's . IMG_4004.JPG

Ford Bronco What is the best lift out there for sasquatch package to run 37's . IMG_4004.JPG

Thank you. If you can pm me the video that will be great.

Sponsored

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does what have any benefit off road? Running 37s? Absolutely...major benefits. Lifting more than is needed to fit 37s? Some benefits, some drawbacks. The suspension lift gives much better clearance of the sprung parts of the vehicle. It improves approach/departure/break over angles significantly. Obviously it doesn't lift the axles, only tires do that, but it lifts the parts that often get hung. It helps a lot on a vehicle like Bronco with a low slung "belly". To you point, the drawback is a higher center of gravity, so it's a balancing act on what you want, with drawbacks and benefits to both approaches.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd only consider the Broncbuster 1-1/2" body lift at this point, until a solution for the drive/steering geometry is addressed properly.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

currently installing fab tech 4 inch lift on mine. That body lift above looks wrong withthe space between the bumpers. Doesnt look right
Better a space than bad axle/tie rod angles! lol
Sponsored