Sponsored

What is the best lift out there for sasquatch package to run 37's .

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

currently installing fab tech 4 inch lift on mine. That body lift above looks wrong withthe space between the bumpers. Doesnt look right
its not done waiting on relocation brackets I will post once finished. once complete there is no space
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door Black Diamond Sasquatch Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did the Rough Country 2.5" lift for SAS, 37's fit great and zero rubbing so far (no trail time yet). Install was easy and took about 4 total hours and also did the forged RC adjustable track bar.
Ford Bronco What is the best lift out there for sasquatch package to run 37's . Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 2.56.36 PM

XmasLightsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love to get the 1.5" Broncbooster lift from BroncBuster, but they only make relocation brackets for the modular bumber with 3" lift. Then I was like, ok, I'll get the 3" body lift and bumper relocation brackets, but then I fear the intercooler will hang too low and the skids need fabrication.
There's no ideal solution. Even a small 2" lift on the SAS is causing TIEs to break because the angle is too extreme. On the other hand, the body lift keeps the geometry stock, but even if the bumpers are relocated, other vitals aren't. Where is BDS with their full kit? Their current kit creates the geometry issue too. Waiting on the full kit with knuckles, diff drop, etc.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love to get the 1.5" Broncbooster lift from BroncBuster, but they only make relocation brackets for the modular bumber with 3" lift. Then I was like, ok, I'll get the 3" body lift and bumper relocation brackets, but then I fear the intercooler will hang too low and the skids need fabrication.
There's no ideal solution. Even a small 2" lift on the SAS is causing TIEs to break because the angle is too extreme. On the other hand, the body lift keeps the geometry stock, but even if the bumpers are relocated, other vitals aren't. Where is BDS with their full kit? Their current kit creates the geometry issue too. Waiting on the full kit with knuckles, diff drop, etc.
You are right on with your thinking. The 3” body lift was easy to install, but moving the intercooler up 3” was a bit more involved. Filling in the rest of the gaps took time to get a clean look. Over all I would still recommend it. Keeps the geometry stock.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use the Zone offroad kit for now. Have Fox coil overs on order though

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1.5" body lift from Bronc Buster. Cheap/easy/effective. Call and ask them yourself.
Thought about doing this but not sure if i can live with the gap between the bumper and body. Any pics of yours we can see?

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought about doing this but not sure if i can live with the gap between the bumper and body. Any pics of yours we can see?
I have a fab shop and can modify the way the bumper mounts on the Bronco frame. Raising the bumper will close the gap as well as increase approach and departure angles. I'll also keep the factory suspension geometry all saving $5 or $6 thousand. I'm one of the ones still waiting for mine. (no pictures) I believe FabFours will take custom orders and manufacture a bumper that will accommodate for a body lift. Reach out to them or others to see what they have in the works. I believe many people will want to do this and after market manufacturers will be open to helping out. I also think many people are acting too fast to do upgrades and I'm sure there will be much more options in the future. Research research research. Good luck buddy.

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone done the DV8 inner fenders. they say you can fit 37's with no lift.
But they don't give much info as to what wheel offset will fit.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a fab shop and can modify the way the bumper mounts on the Bronco frame. Raising the bumper will close the gap as well as increase approach and departure angles. I'll also keep the factory suspension geometry all saving $5 or $6 thousand. I'm one of the ones still waiting for mine. (no pictures) I believe FabFours will take custom orders and manufacture a bumper that will accommodate for a body lift. Reach out to them or others to see what they have in the works. I believe many people will want to do this and after market manufacturers will be open to helping out. I also think many people are acting too fast to do upgrades and I'm sure there will be much more options in the future. Research research research. Good luck buddy.
I currently have the stock bumper with the JCR winch plate. I'm more worried about the rear TBH. I have the ADD Stealth rear bumper and it would definitely require fabricated brackets to make it work. I have Fox Coilovers ordered (probably after first of the year before they get in though) but would like to minimize geometric changes up front if possible.

I wish someone had a 1" or 3/4" version.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I currently have the stock bumper with the JCR winch plate. I'm more worried about the rear TBH. I have the ADD Stealth rear bumper and it would definitely require fabricated brackets to make it work. I have Fox Coilovers ordered (probably after first of the year before they get in though) but would like to minimize geometric changes up front if possible.

I wish someone had a 1" or 3/4" version.
Make your own body lift. You can order pucks on ebay. The stock bolts are long enough for a 3/4" body lift. Someone else on here already confirmed the bolts were long enough. That is my plan when I receive my Bronco. Just FYI.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make your own body lift. You can order pucks on ebay. The stock bolts are long enough for a 3/4" body lift. Someone else on here already confirmed the bolts were long enough. That is my plan when I receive my Bronco. Just FYI.
I can't find that. I'm also not having any luck search on ebay for the pucks.