Sponsored

What is the best lift out there for sasquatch package to run 37's .

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done the DV8 inner fenders. they say you can fit 37's with no lift.
But they don't give much info as to what wheel offset will fit.
From the thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dv8-offroad-front-inner-fenders.53010/

"Our Inner Fenders will fit tire sizes up to 37-inches on models equipped with the Sasquatch package, and no lift is required for fitment. These are a direct replacement to the factory plastic inner fenders and installation is a simple bolt-on process. "

This might also be worth reading to see if they answer your question:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dv8-aluminum-inner-fender-liner-review.53772/

That would make me think that the Sasquatch wheels already have the offset and backspacing required, but I would also like to have confirmation. I like the idea of not having to risk altering geometry to get the space required to improve approach/departure angles, as well gain a few inches of ground clearance from tires alone. The price tag of a decent lift is also pretty scary when you start getting into new coilovers and control arms (unless you get a cheap one, but that wont be any better than stock on a badlands).
Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did the Rough Country 2.5" lift for SAS, 37's fit great and zero rubbing so far (no trail time yet). Install was easy and took about 4 total hours and also did the forged RC adjustable track bar.
Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 2.56.36 PM.png
Beautiful rig. What's the offset on those Methods? A buddy is using -12mm for his Methods and the 3" Zone Adventure lift on his WT.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd love to get the 1.5" Broncbooster lift from BroncBuster, but they only make relocation brackets for the modular bumber with 3" lift. Then I was like, ok, I'll get the 3" body lift and bumper relocation brackets, but then I fear the intercooler will hang too low and the skids need fabrication.
There's no ideal solution. Even a small 2" lift on the SAS is causing TIEs to break because the angle is too extreme. On the other hand, the body lift keeps the geometry stock, but even if the bumpers are relocated, other vitals aren't. Where is BDS with their full kit? Their current kit creates the geometry issue too. Waiting on the full kit with knuckles, diff drop, etc.
I've been wheelin' with a buddy that has a 2-door WT with the Zone 3" lift on 37's. Zero issues with the geometry.

XmasLightsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been wheelin' with a buddy that has a 2-door WT with the Zone 3" lift on 37's. Zero issues with the geometry.
I may just go that affordable route and keep a few spare TIEs on hand.

EDIT: Assuming I can get a darn build date, let alone a Bronco delivered before I've lost all interest.

Last edited:

MeanMotherGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door Black Diamond Sasquatch Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful rig. What's the offset on those Methods? A buddy is using -12mm for his Methods and the 3" Zone Adventure lift on his WT.
Thank you! They are zero offset

Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I may just go that affordable route and keep a few spare TIEs on hand.
Same here. You can get the zone lift for around $600 and install will cost $1000+.

RideClimbNJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would check out DV8’s inner fenders. They claim to allow 37” on Sasquatch without a lift… save your tie rods and CV joints.
Interesting. It’s really possible to put 37s on a Sas without a lift?
Sponsored