Sponsored

What is the cutoff for changes to the order?

OP
OP

mmd1350

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"they're changing it to a 2022" - that would be the very first that this has been mentioned if that's the case. I haven't heard of a 2021 VIN being destroyed and reissuing a 2022 VIN for an order. I think your dealer is confused or are sending you misinformation.
Agree, i think they are confused. These people have been terrible to work with.
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer is ignorant or malicious... probably ignorant. You're a MY21 and your order is locked in.

Maybe some MY21 vehicles will get bumped to MY22, but I doubt it, and it hasn't happened yet.

OP
OP

mmd1350

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like your dealer is clueless. Do you have an email with your VIN# or did the dealer provide it? If so, go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ and enter your VIN and Order Number (should be on your DORA/Order sheet from your dealer)

If you truly have a VIN then you're 2021 since 2022 hasn't started scheduling yet.
I had a VIN assigned since Sept 30th, and scheduled for production on 11/29. From all the replies it sounds like I should be getting the original order and my dealer is confused... and i'm not surprised they've been confused this whole time. It's been pretty terrible.

At this point i don't care about changing anything i'm just excited to be approaching my production date.

Thanks to all for the responses!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I say malicious because there are so many people getting bent over on this vehicle. There are just as many clueless dealerships as there are malicious. Glad you found the forum. Collectively, this is the best place to find answers on the topic as there are some good dealerships and sales reps that are very forthcoming and helpful on here.
Sponsored