JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realize the B&P tool will be out soon (maybe) and I apologize if this was covered elsewhere recently but is there any insight on whether Ford will put a MT with Sasquatch in this first year model ? I know Mike said “we are listening “. Is anyone hearing anything?
Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Current answer from Ford is this has not changed from the July 13th reveal news that Sasquatch auto only.

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford rep I spoke to at the SuperCel said they are listening and working on something. When I asked if that "something" would come this year, he said no, then muttered something under his breath that sounded kind of like "next year". If that info getting out would make anyone at Ford upset, then I probably heard him wrong. ;)

OP
OP
TNBronc4344

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford rep I spoke to at the SuperCel said they are listening and working on something. When I asked if that "something" would come this year, he said no, then muttered something under his breath that sounded kind of like "next year". If that info getting out would make anyone at Ford upset, then I probably heard him wrong. ;)
Make anyone at Ford upset? Not having it for 2021 models, but allowing it for 2022 really grinds my gears!

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, 2021 is, in fact, next year. Maybe he pulled a sneaky on you. We can all hope, right?

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like most of us, I have run a million different scenarios. I feel like Dr. Strange. If I need an auto with Sasquatch, then I will spring for the 2.7, which makes it a potentially expensive proposition depending on trim. I was all set to go fully loaded Wildtrack or Badlands, but thinking about the Warthog or whatever it will be called coming soon makes me want to cheap out on this round and see what's up in a few years. Base with Squatch would have been perfect for that. Base with Squatch, auto, and 2.7, not as much, but still not bad.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71