First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I originally wanted to order a 2Door Base ManSquatch which would have been $30,640 plus $4995 for the Sasquatch, bringing out the build price to $35,635. I will likely add the aux switches also.
I know the manual trans and Sasquatch will make this build a MY22.
But what will the price be for when the pricing is updated for MY22? Am I still looking at a $35,635 build? I can deal with a slight increase in price of less than $1000.
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I intend to get it in writing that, if I place my order this month, that my dealer with hold the price for my vehicle if it becomes a MY22 build. Given that I’m a very late reservation I expect my delivery to be MY22 build. You may consider this approach if you want to lock your build in now.

If something becomes available in MY22 that I would like, and that is not a cost adder, I will make that adjustment later on.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm no expert but the only thing that could drive a price hike like that would be dealers and they would have to do it individually as it would be illegal if they discussed it. Other than that would be the price of additional features or options or integrated things into the machine your buying. I dont think its legal for Ford to increase the next years model without making changes. Supply and demand is supposed to increase pricing through competition. Not just because a company wants to charge more for something that is in high demand. Again, I could be dreaming im no expert.
Ford could absolutely decided to increase price whenever they wanted... even for an arbitrary reason such as they want more money.

I think the biggest thing to consider is inflation and commodity price increases.

I suspect we will see a small percentage increase come MY22 to cover inflation... and then any additional expenses if say, oil gets real expensive and all plastics go up in price.. or there are new tariffs...

I'm emotionally preparing for like a 3% increase for an equivalently optioned vehicle... but if you've got a way to accurate predict these types of things there's whole industries that would pay you a ton of money to share your secret with them.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door hard top will be extra next year. Probably other standard items as well.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would be really miffed if this is the case with the top.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be really miffed if this is the case with the top.
Basic rag top standard on 2dr base is probably a good guess, since that would allow Ford to eliminate most of the $2K discount and continue advertising "starting at under 30K". It is about the only thing that they can easily remove that will reduce the material cost enough.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm no expert but the only thing that could drive a price hike like that would be dealers and they would have to do it individually as it would be illegal if they discussed it. Other than that would be the price of additional features or options or integrated things into the machine your buying. I dont think its legal for Ford to increase the next years model without making changes. Supply and demand is supposed to increase pricing through competition. Not just because a company wants to charge more for something that is in high demand. Again, I could be dreaming im no expert.
Ford could claim COVID and supply issues for a "large" price hike.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, where did you come up with the idea that it's not legal for Ford to increase pricing from model year to model year? Manufacturer's have been doing exactly that for decades.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, where did you come up with the idea that it's not legal for Ford to increase pricing from model year to model year? Manufacturer's have been doing exactly that for decades.
Yes they have but they have always had a reason for it. Not just "bc they felt like it". Is what I meant.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Most EVERY company increases prices EVERY year for inflation and sometimes just to raise prices, there is nothing illegal about it.
Sponsored