First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally wanted to order a 2Door Base ManSquatch which would have been $30,640 plus $4995 for the Sasquatch, bringing out the build price to $35,635. I will likely add the aux switches also.
I know the manual trans and Sasquatch will make this build a MY22.
But what will the price be for when the pricing is updated for MY22? Am I still looking at a $35,635 build? I can deal with a slight increase in price of less than $1000.
1 million dollars!
Sponsored

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Accurate. All you can do is lock in an order now at a set price. If you choose to 'wait' a year to make an order, don't complain about the jump in price.
This! When I place the order in the next month or so it will be for an agreed upon price and I do not expect that to somehow dynamically change unless I make changes to the build before the VIN is assigned, which I'm not planning on doing. But who knows if there is some cool MY22 option that I just have to have.

Sure if I waited until later in the year to place the order I would be at risk of whatever price changes might happen by that time. If the price my dealer and I agree on when the order is placed somehow morphs due to Ford price increases, newly desired ADM, or any other reason I will consider that a breach and the dealer will get one of those dings against them as a Bronco not sold to the reservation holder/orderer. Of course they might not care if they are not close to their penalty limit and would actually like having one on the lot to sell for $$$$ ?

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How can you possibly expect anyone to answer this with any level of intelligence? There's literally no way to know.
Impossible to tell anyone who says otherwise is a bold faced liar

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont see how they can increase the price for anyone that ordered. Pretty much everyone is an my2022 model. Prices have been shown for months now...

It would be fair if everyone that hit the order button get the 2021 price regardless of when you get your Bronco.
I wish but they're gonna raise it

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I originally wanted to order a 2Door Base ManSquatch which would have been $30,640 plus $4995 for the Sasquatch, bringing out the build price to $35,635. I will likely add the aux switches also.
I know the manual trans and Sasquatch will make this build a MY22.
But what will the price be for when the pricing is updated for MY22? Am I still looking at a $35,635 build? I can deal with a slight increase in price of less than $1000.
Keep in mind that when you add Sasquatch, you also have to add the Advanced 4x4, which tacks on another $795, and I doubt that will change for MY22.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door hard top will be extra next year. Probably other standard items as well.
you expect the 2 door to ship without a top?
Sponsored