Sponsored

What is the process to convert an existing reservation to a Raptor?

proprojects

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is my first post on the forum, and I’m posting here to avoid the responses I might get on the Facebook page…

What is the process to convert an existing Bronco reservation to a Bronco Raptor? The Feb 3rd deadline to display interest will come up on us fast. What is the process and what needs to be done?

I know, “call your dealer”. I have, and they are looking into it. But this is likely a common question today;-).

I have not received a “Unscheduled Reservation Invitation” email.

I called Fords Reservation Bronco Support Team # and spoke to a very nice individual that couldn’t help.

Any help is appreciated, I just want to make sure I don’t miss dotting an I or crossing a t here.
Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... I’m posting here to avoid the responses I might get on the Facebook page…
Have you seen what goes on here :)

If you thought getting a 'regular' Bronco was difficult, getting the Raptor version is bound to be even more difficult by an order of magnitude. ( Unless you own a dealership or have an inside connection, or are the best customer the dealership has. )

Best of Luck!

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From what has been trickle fed to the forums over the past few months I believe the unfilled FE reservations are the ones being invited to convert to Raptor. I haven't seen anything about lower trims getting the chance.

At the end of the day though talking to your dealer is the best bet.
Have you seen what goes on here :)

If you thought getting a 'regular' Bronco was difficult, getting the Raptor version is bound to be even more difficult by an order of magnitude. ( Unless you own a dealership or have an inside connection, or are the best customer the dealership has. )

Best of Luck!
While slightly pessimistic this isn't super far off. If you're not already on a wait list somewhere, or know someone, getting a Raptor at this point is going to be hard short of waiting for a high ADM one to pop up.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have an existing reservation, you should be getting an email (the one @jonwithanelcamino just posted) with a button that says "I'm Interested". Click that button before Feb 3rd.

On February 11th those that have expressed interest will get an email on the next steps.

Chances are the vast majority of these Bronco Raptors will go people who have Day 1 reservations and have not yet been scheduled yet. Although Ford has not disclosed if they are requiring dealer price-locks or not. I suspect the answer to that question is "No", so it'll ultimately turn into a bidding war for the few Bronco Raptors that get built, and those with earlier reservation dates will get the first right-of-refusal.

Last edited:

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CSX7034

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Gt3RS, 289FIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clicked yes on mine. Figured it could not hurt. Have a 2020 F150 raptor now.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received my "Bronco Raptor Are you in?" email from Ford:

Ford Bronco What is the process to convert an existing reservation to a Raptor? 1643062151508

I clicked on it and got this reply:
Ford Bronco What is the process to convert an existing reservation to a Raptor? 1643062254803

I don't really want a Raptor but clicked on the link out of curiosity.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know who all is getting the invite email? I got mine 3pm MST today. Wondering how big the group is and the process of selection, I'm assuming a random number generator, or hell, drawing from a hat.

OP
OP
proprojects

proprojects

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ended up getting the email after 4:00!

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From what has been trickle fed to the forums over the past few months I believe the unfilled FE reservations are the ones being invited to convert to Raptor. I haven't seen anything about lower trims getting the chance.

At the end of the day though talking to your dealer is the best bet.

While slightly pessimistic this isn't super far off. If you're not already on a wait list somewhere, or know someone, getting a Raptor at this point is going to be hard short of waiting for a high ADM one to pop up.
I have a Big Bend reservation from 2020 and I have an invitation to convert to a Braptor 🤔! (Still biding my time waiting for production to smoothen out before placing my BB order for MY2022).

Don't understand how Ford folks think I'll pony up an extra $30k to jump up to Braptor from BB 4Door after options and accessories! 😂 😂 😂. Don't think I should own a car worth over $45-50k, unless my rich uncle pays for it 😄.
Sponsored