Sponsored

What is the process to convert an existing reservation to a Raptor?

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh lord, the ADM on these is going to be hilarious. If you don't have an order sheet signed in the blood of the dealership's owner best of luck to you....
Sponsored

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just reservation...my wife reserved a bronco, when she placed her order dealer told her it was pointless to use the reservation so she didn’t. So we still have the reservation, I was thinking about converting it to a 2 door and using it later. But now that Ford claims reservation holders will be placed first in line for raptor(not holding breath, heard that one before) I’ll convert to raptor. See what happens I guess.
Same for me. I have 2 FE reservations, one is used. I have the other in reservation status still that id love to use for Raptor.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Badlands order is at a very small dealer. If they get allocated a Raptor then who knows I might get picked. I would much prefer my 2 door Badlands 7MT over a Bronco Raptor. If I did get picked that would cause me a great dilemma assuming Ford only lets me choose one of the two.
I am pretty sure my dealer will get at least two Bronco Raptors unless its a 1 per dealer. They usually get several Raptor trucks, had several Tremor F-250s last year.

Love the look of the 2-door. My Badlands order is everything I want or need. That said it would be very hard to say no to Raptor if I get the opportunity. Could always in a year or two get the wife a Badlands

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The line for a Raptor starts here...

If you are “lucky” enough to still be waiting on your build date since placing your order in back in 2020 and would love to have a clue where you stand on the Raptor “priority” list please complete this form.

https://forms.gle/ihfuuoN4EKUET5Ys9

All information other than user name will be kept confidential.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... But now that Ford claims reservation holders will be placed first in line for raptor(not holding breath, heard that one before) I’ll convert to raptor. See what happens I guess.
Please stop! This is absolutely false and every time someone repeats this it makes people believe it. Read the Ford email. Says you can be one of the first to order, just like the email last Fall we all got. Ford claims they are holding 'some' spots for reservationists. In no way, shape, or form have they claimed existing reservation holders would be first

Sponsored

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Please stop! This is absolutely false and every time someone repeats this it makes people believe it. Read the Ford email. Says you can be one of the first to order, just like the email last Fall we all got. Ford claims they are holding 'some' spots for reservationists. In no way, shape, or form have they claimed existing reservation holders would be first
There was a video call on Bronco Nation with Ford senior peeps who seemed to indicated otherwise. I am not saying I believe thembut they definitely paid lip service to prioritizing Bronco Reservation holders. I like my chances of getting one now better than before but they will still be hard to get. Add your reservation info here and I will give you a sense of where you stand... at least where you stand in the reservation holders priority line. Put info here:

https://forms.gle/ihfuuoN4EKUET5Ys9

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DO ANYONE KNOW OF ANY DEALERS THAT IS HONORING MSRP ON THE BRONCO RAPTOR.

CSX7034

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Gt3RS, 289FIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would rather have the everglades, the wheels are great.
Sponsored