Sponsored

What is the process to convert an existing reservation to a Raptor?

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question for you guys who have gotten the email, are you converted to an order or just a reservation still?
Sponsored

CSX7034

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Gt3RS, 289FIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just click below to show your interest by February 3. And on February 11 we'll let you know next steps that could put you into a Bronco Raptor. No other action is needed. Ordering for the Bronco Raptor will begin in March with deliveries planned for later in the year.

Its a lottery from what I can tell. I have an order

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email as well. This is for an unconverted March 2021 reservation.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have an order in for a Badlands that is still waiting on a VIN and got the Raptor email. Per the excerpt below Ford is basing it on reservation timestamp (I assume unfilled reservations). What was your reservation date?

Ford press release excerpt:
"Customers can begin placing orders in March. A majority of the 2022 model year Bronco Raptor allocation will go to existing reservation holders based upon their original reservation timestamp. Ford will send communications later this month soliciting reservation holders’ interest in Bronco Raptor."
I have a 2-Door Badlands Reserved July 15, 2020. Converted to order in March 21, and again in Oct 21. I have no build date. I got the e-mail at 5PM yesterday. I did click the interested link and let my dealer know I am interested.

Doubt I will get the Feb 11 e-mail say I can order one. Know one knows but I bet it is harder than getting a 2-door which is only 17% of production

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know, “call your dealer”. I have, and they are looking into it. But this is likely a common question today;-).

I have not received a “Unscheduled Reservation Invitation” email.
Most folks don't appear to have read the email very carefully. Ford is very specific that 'some' spots are being held for reservation holders and they are also crystal clear that it is a chance to be one of the 'first to order'. Nothing about getting it first or that it is only open to those that got the email. Just that 'some' spots are being held for reservationists, that means that probably most are fair game at Ford dealers, you may want to find out what dealers generally get the special products and contact them directly to get on a waiting list (or ADM sucker list as they may call it internally) for each dealer you have interest in purchasing from.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Its a lottery from what I can tell. I have an order
I'm wondering who is picking. If it's FOMOCO then yeah a lottery makes sense... or does it send a notice to where you have your reservation so they get a list of the people that want to convert to Raptor then pick? It would be nice if Ford would just announce the process.

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its gonna be a lottery, figures crossed you get picked. I got the email and I would take the Raptor even with the crazy fender flares over a regular Bronco. You just got to have a dealer who wont screw you over in pricing...

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ll get my hands on one eventually but from what I’ve heard on here it might take years. :confused:

I don’t get why they make it so limited knowing how high demand will be.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Its gonna be a lottery, figures crossed you get picked. I got the email and I would take the Raptor even with the crazy fender flares over a regular Bronco. You just got to have a dealer who wont screw you over in pricing...
I know I can get one by the end of 2023 I'm just trying to land one of the first this summer.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2-Door Badlands Reserved July 15, 2020. Converted to order in March 21, and again in Oct 21. I have no build date. I got the e-mail at 5PM yesterday. I did click the interested link and let my dealer know I am interested.

Doubt I will get the Feb 11 e-mail say I can order one. Know one knows but I bet it is harder than getting a 2-door which is only 17% of production
My Badlands order is at a very small dealer. If they get allocated a Raptor then who knows I might get picked. I would much prefer my 2 door Badlands 7MT over a Bronco Raptor. If I did get picked that would cause me a great dilemma assuming Ford only lets me choose one of the two.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question for you guys who have gotten the email, are you converted to an order or just a reservation still?
Just reservation...my wife reserved a bronco, when she placed her order dealer told her it was pointless to use the reservation so she didn’t. So we still have the reservation, I was thinking about converting it to a 2 door and using it later. But now that Ford claims reservation holders will be placed first in line for raptor(not holding breath, heard that one before) I’ll convert to raptor. See what happens I guess.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you seen what goes on here :)

If you thought getting a 'regular' Bronco was difficult, getting the Raptor version is bound to be even more difficult by an order of magnitude. ( Unless you own a dealership or have an inside connection, or are the best customer the dealership has. )

Best of Luck!
All true, but you did not answer the OPs question. :)

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company - I will actually buy a Bronco Raptor if you convert my waiting reservation # 10283626.

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
7/14/20am res converted 1/27/21